CMP Sept. 4/5

MoTo ViXeN

Just curious if any one got any video of the wreck in A class toward the end of the day Sept 5th that happened in the kink? If so would you post a link or the video? We are dying to see! :D

wiredsolaris

Yah,
And they were pitted next to me. He was booking through around 140 or so and lost the front. They had just had a red flag and came in. He was the first bike out after the red flag and he said he just didn't warm his tires before going balls out. Very humble and honest response if you ask me. Most people would blame the sand or the wind.

He tubmled for a good 30-40 yards and by days end, had a sore outter foot but nothing major. I am sure he is aching today. Sure did feel for his girl friend, not knowing 100% if it was him or not as all we could see was the white tank.

MoTo ViXeN;150001 wrote: Did you see it?

MoTo ViXeN

yeah his GF was all tore up. It was the first time she has ever seen him wreck.

Her and him went with my BF and I to the track with one other friend. I had to stop her and get her calmed down before she got too upset... that never helps matters. But once she saw him moving around she started breathing again.

He is wanting to know if anyone got any video of it so he could see it from our point of view. His bike really didn't fare to bad.. Needs a subframe, exhaust, rearset bracket, upper stay, clip ons, levers, lil electrical work, and race body work finally. Everything else seems to be in check. He thinks he is going to put it back together and then get GMD to make sure shes straight.

Well if anyone hears of a video of it let me know so I can pass the word to him! Thanks guys!

wiredsolaris

My wife will admit that seeing it is actually better than not. I wrecked going into 8 (no brakes) and it was the one time she didn't go with me. She knew something was up when she saw the phone ring so early.

Let us here know if there is anything we can do to help (cides $$ heh). I have tons of the hard to find metric bolts, nuts, bondo etc... lol

Take care

MoTo ViXeN

wiredsolaris;150049 wrote: My wife will admit that seeing it is actually better than not. I wrecked going into 8 (no brakes) and it was the one time she didn't go with me. She knew something was up when she saw the phone ring so early.

Let us here know if there is anything we can do to help (cides $$ heh). I have tons of the hard to find metric bolts, nuts, bondo etc... lol

Take care
LOL I'll deff let him know. He is kinda up in the air at the moment on what to do with it. Thinking of getting a 1k or paying his off then fixing it no more bike pymt or just fixing and rolling with it. Hope he figures it out soon LOL Barber isnt far off!