Come on Bennet....Let's Party = Delegram????

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
So I'm in my easy chair after a long day at work enjoying a frosty cold A&W. I turn on the TV and the classic Arnold movie, "Commando" is on. As I'm watching this, it occurs to me the actor that plays the bad guy in this flick reminds me of a certain KTM Fan I know, and love. What do you guys and gals think? If you shave off the mustache, is there a similarity, or is it just me?

1-Commando-Bad-Guy.jpg

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
Hahaha....but I am trying to decide who is more fit...but I think the better question is what he grew a mustache...

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Heck, now I realize why he wore that vest. It's meant to hang all kinds of spare KTM parts on it. They took the red Ducati version and painted it grey.

D-Zum

One of the most entertaining parts of the movies is the stunts. Like whenever Ahhhnold tosses a grenade, the guys caught in the explosion always to a flip with a half twist.
'Cause that's how it always REALLY happens.

D-Zum

Yep! A&W Jim. I'm not much of a drinker, and I had to give up caffeine about 4.5 years ago. I'm on BP meds, so I gave up coffee and sodas containing caffeine.
So it leaves me root beer (except for Barq's), sprite/7up, and orange soda as my decadent drinks I allow myself to enjoy.