Come see the YCRS at the IMS shows

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
vinny337;228193 wrote: +1 I'm there early Friday...See you cool cats there.
Yup, Friday at noon for me, too! I'll look for ya, Vinny! Don't know what you look like, GriffinD!:)
This is where it would be nice to have nesba sweatshirts!!! Too cold for my T-shirt. Hmmm, maybe I'll wear it over a thermal shirt. Ok, I'll try to wear a nesba T over a long-sleeved shirt!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
HondaGalToo;228196 wrote: Yup, Friday at noon for me, too! I'll look for ya, Vinny! Don't know what you look like, GriffinD!:)
This is where it would be nice to have nesba sweatshirts!!! Too cold for my T-shirt. Hmmm, maybe I'll wear it over a thermal shirt. Ok, I'll try to wear a nesba T over a long-sleeved shirt!
That's toooooo funny :haha: Although it would be nice to have a Nesba sweat shirt. :cool:

GriffinD

I need some NESBA gear :cool:

I think I remember Vinny from Cali Superbike School. Did you attend in May last year? Did you get your pit bike (gently) backed into at the end of the day?? I'm pretty sure that was you & we rode in the same group that day. If it was you, I'll be sure to say whats up @ the IMS!

:cheers:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;228205 wrote: I need some NESBA gear :cool:

I think I remember Vinny from Cali Superbike School. Did you attend in May last year? Did you get your pit bike (gently) backed into at the end of the day?? I'm pretty sure that was you & we rode in the same group that day. If it was you, I'll be sure to say whats up @ the IMS!

:cheers:
Hahaha, yep that was me...fun time for sure considering the pit bike incident. I'll look for you, Judy and the rest of my fellow riders at the IMS. :cheers:

GriffinD

I was right by the dude on the built Ducati from Virginia (Marlon) & his set up trailer when it happened. It was like it was happening in slow motion....NoooOoooOOOO. Luckily, he didn't fully run over it & even luckier that you weren't on it.

Looking forward to saying hello next Friday :cheers:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
GriffinD;229502 wrote: Good seeing you again on Friday Vinny :cheers:

I ended up staying until they shut it down @ 9pm.
Sorry I somehow missed both of you. I was there with a nesba shirt from noon till about 5:30....
Oh well, see ya on the track this season!!:cool:

GriffinD

HondaGalToo;229507 wrote: Sorry I somehow missed both of you. I was there with a nesba shirt from noon till about 5:30....
Oh well, see ya on the track this season!!:cool:
I saw Vinny around 1ish & asked if he saw you as well but, he didn't at that time. Sorry we missed each other too.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;229502 wrote: Good seeing you again on Friday Vinny :cheers:

I ended up staying until they shut it down @ 9pm.
+1 Good seeing you out there...:agree: Pretty cool, you closed the place down.

GriffinD

vinny337;229561 wrote: +1 Good seeing you out there...:agree: Pretty cool, you closed the place down.
I tried to get them to run out of Amstel Light but, they just kept making more & more & more :dunno:

:D

I did sign up for California Superbike School in May @ NJMP, hope to see you out there again this year. We'll keep your pit bike out of harms way :)