Congrats on the A bump Will

shad0ws

Heck yeah man, congrats. It was nice meeting you this weekend. I know you are happy after the way you were riding this weekend. This is Ben btw, the guy you watched crash in the kink, lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

kyle m

Good work! where is the pic?

shad0ws;285324 wrote: Heck yeah man, congrats. It was nice meeting you this weekend. I know you are happy after the way you were riding this weekend. This is Ben btw, the guy you watched crash in the kink, lol.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
How did the crash go over at home?

shad0ws

kyle m;285463 wrote: Good work! where is the pic?

How did the crash go over at home?
Hahaha, my other half was pissed she didn't get to see after she realized I was ok. The parents, well.... You know how that goes.

2ndChapter

Thanks guys...unexpected yet very welcome and for sure a day i won't soon forget.

Mike thanks for making the bump memorable...agree still have lots to learn and will do my best to not let you down.

Ruhe52

Will you were consistent, had solid corner speed and used your head out there. Great riding with you this is well deserved. The clincher. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ass pass down the cork screw. you set it up got it done and the rider you passed was like "what huh did something just pass me?" Very nice.
A group is not the end we all still learn stuff out there. Just be patient with your riding and build on what is already a very solid, predictable foundation.

First question I ask when handing out an "A" Would I feel comfortable with this person out there? Answer Hells yeah. See you soon may make NC Bike.

Now A guys FRESH MEAT!!!!!!!!

denbsteph

2ndChapter;285707 wrote: Thanks guys...unexpected yet very welcome and for sure a day i won't soon forget.

Mike thanks for making the bump memorable...agree still have lots to learn and will do my best to not let you down.

That is the best kind of bump to get........the unexpected. I seen the picture and went "Hey, I know that dude!!"

CONGRATS!!!! See ya at NCBIKE!!!!!

Teh_K

Ruhe52;285817 wrote: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet ass pass down the cork screw. you set it up got it done and the rider you passed was like "what huh did something just pass me?"
Ha! That, indeed, was my reaction exactly. I was like, wtf? The first time it happened, I was thinking, 'Oh, that's just Will being cheeky, as usual' - but the SECOND time it happened, I was like, 'Oh... damn.' :adore: