Congrats to CPT Curt!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Congrats to CPT Curt on his bump to "A". Looking good and I'm looking forward to riding with you again...

The Capn strikes!!!! LOL!

Hey Vinny, I had talked with Curt Monday night at the pot luck about going to A and he was his usual humble self and wasnt sure. I had watched him in I this past May and he was in the upper pack moving and smooth.

Not suprised it happened, way to go Curt!!!!

BZ

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Bubba Zanetti;284601 wrote: The Capn strikes!!!! LOL!

Hey Vinny, I had talked with Curt Monday night at the pot luck about going to A and he was his usual humble self and wasnt sure. I had watched him in I this past May and he was in the upper pack moving and smooth.

Not suprised it happened, way to go Curt!!!!

BZ
Yes, very well deserved!!

ridelater

once again congratulations buddy. If you could have seen the mug you were walking around with all day due to the weather your face must have hurt when you busted out into a smile. dude this was like bomb shell type news. I can't belive this happened after i lefted. If it wasn't for being more then half way home and the wrath of the wify i would have turned around. I'm so pissed I couldn't be there for that congratulating beer afterwards. Shit! I was home doing yard work when i heard mike and john got the bumb and i jumped in my car and drove down for the night time beer and signed up for the next day. you better pick a few more track to do. Also you better start training now. WE IN THE BREW CREW expect more beer consumption and long drinking hours at night from our "A" riders. see you in sept!

CptCurt

Thanks everyone! I really wasn't looking for the bump... I was just trying to show off for Aaron Yates LOL.
Hey Vinny thanks for throwing me a tow rope. I really needed that extra help to show me i can go faster. I definitely felt like I was at a plateau this year. Had a blast yesterday. Well worth the wait.

Bubba I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to ride with you in I. Brew Crew -definitely can't wait to ride with you guys again. Its been a long time since that combined A/I day.

BlueMax

Congratulations Curt! Another Brew Crew in A. One of the few bright spots this Mon-Tues. I got way more wrench time on the sv then seat time. :banghead:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
CptCurt;284696 wrote: Thanks everyone! I really wasn't looking for the bump... I was just trying to show off for Aaron Yates LOL.
Hey Vinny thanks for throwing me a tow rope. I really needed that extra help to show me i can go faster. I definitely felt like I was at a plateau this year. Had a blast yesterday. Well worth the wait.

Bubba I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to ride with you in I. Brew Crew -definitely can't wait to ride with you guys again. Its been a long time since that combined A/I day.
Not a problem, you were riding well!! Now update your signature...;)