Congrats to JohnnyCinco!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I had a feeling that was coming just by looking at the photos in the truck at Summit Point last weekend.

Congrats, Sir!

CptCurt

Way to go John and Lemondrop! I was watching from the sidelines today wondering "Why isn't he in :a:?" Glad to see someone finally agrees with me.

Jiggy

Control Rider
Congrats man. You've definitely stepped it up this year and earned the bump. You looked great at Summit and even better this weekend. Keep that learning curve on the up and the progression constant. See you out there. :congrats:

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Thanks all! I had a great time and still have MUCH to learn! Started this whole craziness last year and thought, "wow, those :a: guys are wicked fast and smooth as a silk." Guess I will get the front row seat at how fast they truely are over memorial day. Thanks to Rob for pushing me to a limit and showing me how to connect the dots. Jiggy/Ron, always good to follow ewes around. And Kubricky, honestly, do you really do anything? :squid: Actually a big thanks to you for your help earlier this season. All other CR's, your advise is invaluable, many many thanks!

Though, I cannot keep a secret forever...i didn't get bumped, i just stole Jim Frantz's A Sticker. He may be fast on the track..but not soo much in the paddock :p

just kidding, Jim....Pontrelli made me type that...

Good way to start the summer!

C Ewes out der

slowpoke

Vitamin_J;127501 wrote: :a: Well deserved bump.

#5 is one of those dudes you cheer for and one helluva rider. Well done mate!
Hell yeah!!!! Congrats on a well deserved bump and look fwd to riding w/ you again.

:congrats:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Glad it all connected for you, you were rolling really well out there and your bump was well earned.

Now comes the real spanking! :spank:

BigBird

Congrats!!

Lemondrop---you met me for the first time and I gave you the good luck...now give it back :p

But seriously :congrats: