Congrats!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I would like to send out a congratulations to Brad Burns and Ann Roberts for representing N2 down at Road Atlanta this weekend. Both did extremely well in their respective classes and in those conditions. Here's hoping MotoAmerica can get some TV coverage so we can see more of you two on an actual TV. Also, how did Ann actually get in the broadcast booth and get some voice time too? NICE!!!!

*Disclaimer-There may have been others, but these are the two I know.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We also had Casey Tobolewski and Ryan Dickerson out there!

Way to represent and congrats all around!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Hats off to all the N2 racers, especially in the conditions they had to ride in. Heard tire and suspension setup was a nightmare

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Thank you! Weather made it a pretty stressful weekend. MotoAmerica has a 1 hour recap show on a 1 week delay. Road Atlanta was played yesterday on cbs sports network. Not sure how many replays it gets and when though.

tdelegram

Control Rider
I caught the airing of the race there was a crystal clear "Brad Burns" name drop. You are now famous use your 10 minutes wisely.

Congrats

I got the opportunity to announce a PSA for the N2 crew and dropped all these names (fumbled Casey's last name but I'm from Mississippi so I get a pass!) - folks were lining up for autographs all weekend! Everyone ran great races even with the bad weather! Way to represent!!

HJ