Countdown to Barber

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Barber is three weeks away!!! Who is in???

Looking forward to a great season ending event with a paddock full of members from across the country!! We will have a pot luck bash on Saturday night and of course there is always Huey's birthday to celebrate. Looking forward to a great time; post up what you can bring for Saturday night. See ya then! - Kappy

Update: In light of Barber's rules regarding COVID 19, we will not have a pot luck gathering on Saturday night. Back at it next year!!

Last edited:

tdelegram

Control Rider
I heard Huey might get a Ducati or TZ for his birthday?

I’ll make something in the crock pot, I need to look at my ground deer (chili) and venison sausage reserves before I commit.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
I heard Huey might get a Ducati or TZ for his birthday?

I’ll make something in the crock pot, I need to look at my ground deer (chili) and venison sausage reserves before I commit.

If Huey got on the TZ you wouldn't see the bike!!! LOL

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Only a handful of slots left for N & I on Saturday and only (3) left for A group. Once the groups fill up, you will be on a waiting list.

streetroc85350

Only a handful of slots left for N & I on Saturday and only (3) left for A group. Once the groups fill up, you will be on a waiting list.

I'm trying to make it but I didn't realize that these slots fill up that quickly. I tried to register from the home page but for some reason it won't let me log in there even though it will let me post here. Can someone help me with this? I tried calling the number on the homepage but I couldn't get through.

Also, does this mean that Sunday is already full? I wasn't sure if the $225 was for one day or both days. I do have a bike lined up to rent if I can make it for both days. Sorry for the stupid questions but this will be my first track day and I don't really know how all this works yet. You guys have already been very helpful in finding me a bike to ride and I really appreciate it. I hope I can figure out how to put this all together so I can meet y'all in person

Kruizen

Control Rider
You need to create a separate account for the actual N2 page and to register for track days.

the $225 is the generalprice, once you have purchased a membership(which is good for 12momaths) then you be able to see the actual price of the day(s).

Welcome to the addiction.

streetroc85350

You need to create a separate account for the actual N2 page and to register for track days.

the $225 is the generalprice, once you have purchased a membership(which is good for 12momaths) then you be able to see the actual price of the day(s).

Welcome to the addiction.

Oh ok. So it's $225 for a membership and then another fee for the track day itself? How much is it going to be all together for me to ride with y'all in a few weeks?

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
I'm trying to make it but I didn't realize that these slots fill up that quickly. I tried to register from the home page but for some reason it won't let me log in there even though it will let me post here. Can someone help me with this? I tried calling the number on the homepage but I couldn't get through.

Also, does this mean that Sunday is already full? I wasn't sure if the $225 was for one day or both days. I do have a bike lined up to rent if I can make it for both days. Sorry for the stupid questions but this will be my first track day and I don't really know how all this works yet. You guys have already been very helpful in finding me a bike to ride and I really appreciate it. I hope I can figure out how to put this all together so I can meet y'all in person

Sunday sign ups are similar to Saturday

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
Oh ok. So it's $225 for a membership and then another fee for the track day itself? How much is it going to be all together for me to ride with y'all in a few weeks?
Membership is either $65 or $249, depending on level, which is valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Active duty military get special member pricing (send us a note if applicable).

Track days are an additional cost and paid per event. So for Barber, the guest rate (no membership, 16 days out) is $255 per day, Basic member rate (16+ days out) is $245 (multi day discount available), and Elite member rate is a flat $225 (multi day discount available).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

streetroc85350

I'll be there! I got both days and a rental bike lined up and ready to go. Thanks again to everyone who helped me put this together. Can't wait!

usmcsrt1

Anyone else see the rain forecast for Saturday/Sunday? I know N2 rides in the rain, but if they call it, how far in advance do they call it?