CR down in 12

Motofun352

Control Rider
Man, I need to check in more often. Just saw about Troy's launch...Get well soon, Troy! Hope to you later this year, when you're able. The doc's say it takes 6 weeks for bone to mend but I heard from a reliable source that Yuengling can speed that up by 50%.

Landshark

Control Rider
dudette;120383 wrote: Sorry to hear you had a get off Troy :dunno:. Hope to see you out there soon Get well.
Donna "626" I
Yup, I just couldn't find an articulate way to describe the importance of proper technique w/o a practical demonstration of the resultant reaction when done wrong. I probably should have just passed this instruction to another CR. Ya think!

EngineNoO9;121814 wrote: Any updates on how Troy is doing? I bet he's going stir crazy from being stuck inside.
Joe, it suks!

Motofun352;121887 wrote:
Man, I need to check in more often. Just saw about Troy's launch...Get well soon, Troy! Hope to you later this year, when you're able. The doc's say it takes 6 weeks for bone to mend but I heard from a reliable source that Yuengling can speed that up by 50%.
I was under the same impression for healing time. However I have been educated that this will not heal like many other upper body fractures. In fact this type of thing runs the range of 12-15 weeks. :(
I might need to do some Doc shopping because that's simply unacceptable. :rtfm: I have expectations set around 8-10 weeks @ 95-99%.

This morning I walked down the steps using the handrail and conquered the two steps to the porch unassisted. Tomorrow I plan on walking a bunch more. Tomorrow night I plan on a Guinness!:) Hopefully the Doc will clear me to drive tomorrow also.

I hope everyone is having a great time and enjoying the season.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Landshark;121953 wrote:
I hope everyone is having a great time and enjoying the season.
Well, we'd be enjoying it a lot more with your smiling face around. Heal well and get back out there!! Hope to see you guys soon!

machdw69

Thought of you today Troy while going under the bridge at Tbolt at 100mph, I can only imagine how scary that was. Glad to see you up and moving!

litespeed

Landshark;121953 wrote:

I was under the same impression for healing time. However I have been educated that this will not heal like many other upper body fractures. In fact this type of thing runs the range of 12-15 weeks. :(
I might need to do some Doc shopping because that's simply unacceptable. :rtfm: I have expectations set around 8-10 weeks @ 95-99%.
Just make sure that you heal up fully...take the time necessary. We all want you back at the track, but we want you there happy and healthy!!! No residual issues due to impatience (not that I know anything about that).:D

Lynda