Crash in 'I' in last session @ Lightning 9/21/2009

ScottLevy

Control Rider
I was packing up yesterday near the front row in the paddock when all of a sudden all the EMS personnel ran out of the EMS room and hopped in the ambulances and headed out on the track. Apparently someone in Intermediate lost it in 7. This ended the day as they had to fly him out.

I heard from one of the EMS guys was that he was laying on the track without his helmet on and that it had been removed by the rear wheel in some freak accident.

Does anyone know any more details on this? I hope whoever it was is going to be ok. It was a red Triumph with grey bodywork.

slowpoke

Number864;85271 wrote: I was packing up yesterday near the front row in the paddock when all of a sudden all the EMS personnel ran out of the EMS room and hopped in the ambulances and headed out on the track. Apparently someone in Intermediate lost it in 7. This ended the day as they had to fly him out.

I heard from one of the EMS guys was that he was laying on the track without his helmet on and that it had been removed by the rear wheel in some freak accident.

Does anyone know any more details on this? I hope whoever it was is going to be ok. It was a red Triumph with grey bodywork.

Already posted:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=85256#post85256

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
T7?!?!? i brake like a lil biotch for that turn....actually, i think thats the only place i brake on that course

Landshark

Control Rider
Number864;85271 wrote:
I think I know who that is. EEK!