Critique or comments please!

Quickone4u

Alright guys and gals, I was finally able to purchase my pics from picsofyou taken during my July 4th trackday at VIR south. I would like maybe some critique or comments on my form since this appears to be the only TD I'll be able to do this year due to my finances. I'm always trying to improve and I figure if I can't be on the track then I can atleast ask you fine ladies and gentlemen for suggestion using these great pics I have! These are a few of my favorites from the day just before getting the bump so if yall would, have at it.
NesbaVIRSouth011.jpg

NesbaVIRSouth018.jpg

NesbaVIRSouth024.jpg

Quickone4u

D-Zum;81312 wrote: Looks pretty good to me.
Thank you sir! I feel like I have a pretty good form but, it never hurts to ask. I figured why not since it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it back out there this year like I had hoped :rolleyes: I try to improve every chance I get and I'm always looking for any area of weakness that I can work on to become a better rider. I appreciate your input.

Fire929

+1 and Nice pics.

Guys with good form always get such great pictures.

I had to get my wife to stand in my favorite corner for a few sessions to get one good pic. It's getting a little easier with more track time but I still envy those who can get off the bike and make it look easy.

minman26

^^^ ya really! Pics of You almost never has one with my knee down!

Looks good quick1. Always remember to look through the corner like you are in pic2.

Quickone4u

Fire929;81439 wrote: +1 and Nice pics.

Guys with good form always get such great pictures.

I had to get my wife to stand in my favorite corner for a few sessions to get one good pic. It's getting a little easier with more track time but I still envy those who can get off the bike and make it look easy.
haha! maybe you can use that as additional motivation to continue improving in that area:dunno: Thank you for the kind words though and hopefully you'll get some better pics of yourself soon too!

Quickone4u

minman26;81466 wrote: ^^^ ya really! Pics of You almost never has one with my knee down!

Looks good quick1. Always remember to look through the corner like you are in pic2.
Thanks minman! That was actually one of the only critiques I received from a CR that day, was too look further through the oak tree turn. I wasn't looking all the way through that turn and it was causing me to run wide on my exit. I forget which CR it was but, he told me to actually just look through the tree and barrier coming into the curve so I would be looking in the right area once I reached the turn in point. After I made that correction, I was perfect through there the rest of the day. That was pretty much the only turn on the track that day that I was having any trouble with looking all the way through. Thanks for the critique and advice again, much appreciated!