Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

dt4629

Thanks Swenson. You are Picasso

Drew, you did an amazing job, including shipping and applying Kruzel's decals.

Ruhe52

Wait for it!!!!! More to follow.

DSC_0013-1.jpg

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm sorry...you guys are nuts.

Those paint jobs are way too pretty to be thrown on a track bike!

Dave561

Control Rider
Otto Man;247211 wrote: I'm sorry...you guys are nuts.

Those paint jobs are way too pretty to be thrown on a track bike!
Throwing them on the bike is not a problem. Throwing them down the track.... whole other conversation.

sooperman12

Bought a bike from someone that had work done by Drew. It's almost too nice to take it to the track. Glad to know that Drew is still working his magic!

D-Swens

sooperman12;249774 wrote: Bought a bike from someone that had work done by Drew. It's almost too nice to take it to the track. Glad to know that Drew is still working his magic!
Thanks dude, awesome to hear! "Almost too nice" is always the perfect compliment for a track bike. That means you can still rip it!

Yeah I'm trying to work my magic pretty much 6 or 7 days a week right now. I just don't find enough time to update the forums and facespace, but there are bikes and lids getting finished almost everyday!

D-Swens

I'll be at VIR N on Monday if anybody wants to talk some serious business, or arrange pick-up and drop-off!

Thanks.

D-Swens

Just a quick update of the daily activity as ASD.

A new BMW S1000RR. As an effort to take care of a serviceman with a narrow time window for play-time, I got up early and stayed up late, and got this one in and out of the shop in less than 36 hours. Showed up at 2:00 Pm on Friday, was at FedEx on Saturday.

One stop shopping. As well as the best discounts on new bodywork, I also keep all the accessories you need in stock to make these things possible (New Zero Gravity Windscreens, Many types of D-Zus fasteners and hardware, custom cut seat-pads, ect).

photo2-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo-12.jpg

Security was tight as always on this one!

D-Swens

Just wanted to put some bigger pics and updates from the Irish Racing Tribute bike I had the chance to work on for Mike Ruhe. THANKS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY DUDE!

Every detail on this bike (including all bellypan logos ect) was 100% hand painted, or hand cut and layed in gold leaf! There are also 3 different metal flakes and pearls in the green, pretty intense in real life, just can't be seen in pics.

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

thesnowgod

As someone who does custom paintwork too I've got to tell ya, you're work is amazing. Each and every job is a 10 out of 10. Love looking through your pics man. Your skills and enthusiasm for what you do shows in every finished project. Keep up the great work!!!

Ruhe52

Drew it be helmet time again. Forget what I said at the track I have another idea for the lid. You are gonna love this one. At first you will say yeah fuck yeah. Then you will say not sure we can do that and then I know what will happen. Same thing you always do. You figure it out and then deliver something 200 paces past my wildest imagination. You are one sick bastard (I mean that in the nicest way bro) Again congrats on the A bump.
Can't wait to rub some of your paint on ya!!!!!!!!

dt4629

Ruhe52;252026 wrote: Drew it be helmet time again. Forget what I said at the track I have another idea for the lid. You are gonna love this one. At first you will say yeah fuck yeah. Then you will say not sure we can do that and then I know what will happen. Same thing you always do. You figure it out and then deliver something 200 paces past my wildest imagination. You are one sick bastard (I mean that in the nicest way bro) Again congrats on the A bump.
Can't wait to rub some of your paint on ya!!!!!!!!
Sounds like someone's got a man-crush on Drew. Dont worry, so do I after he touched my fairings.

Ruhe52

How could you not have a little brolove for Drew the BMW above is mine with skillz like that he gets a lot suitors in the paddock.

Of course it is always for a fee and that would make Drew a... A....ahhhhh. Damn it I swore I would never pay for it.... Wrong again.