custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

ckruzel

2010njmp048.jpg

2010njmp076.jpg

2010njmp073.jpg

2010njmp080.jpg

lycan

Hey Chris

I have a young lady who has this and wants to know what you can do sticker wise to liven it up..can you mock something up?

ckruzel

kinda all depends on what she wants, would she want a race type theme, or something totally different like some pattern type decals in some spots?

ckruzel

jaren warren;151937 wrote: Just my every-other month check in on Gossamer progress.
i have to get that done, i have the files i started on, let me see what i can get done on it soon

ckruzel

alexy.jpg

jake-morman.jpg

made this for moto2 rider anthony (ant) west

antwest.jpg

custom numbers i did for graves/zyvax for the overall 1 and 2 in wera endurance

1&2.jpg

ckruzel

finally trying to get my website changed, here is a sneek peek

newsite.jpg

newsite.jpg

luie_z.jpg

here is a pic of the actual decal i did with gold lettering for josh herrin

josh_gold.jpg

ckruzel

just replied, my home phone is 570-718-0405 just in case i cant pick up or am out just try back if you get my answering machine, or text me anytime at 570-239-1192 and i can always call you back (sometimes i might be on the cell when the home phone rings and vice versa)

ckruzel

this bike is gonna look good on the track, pictures after paint to follow

print2.jpg

zinger.jpg

i liked this one so much, i adopted it for myself

sophia.jpg

kruzel-crybaby.jpg

ckruzel

forgot to mention the iphone didnt take the greatest pic of the hannspree stuff, its alot brighter in person

Hitman954

What kind of prices are we lookin at. Will your site have that when it's done? If so I'll wait til then. I'm not in any kind of hurry right now. Gonna redo the bike and come up with a scheme for it. Just wonderin what I'd be getting into with you, I know the quality is top notch, but my wallet is duct tapped together.
The 578 Katchka, might be what I'm interested in. Not those paticular pieces but that size and style (picture, number and name). Can you give me a ball park idea?