DavidDooDooBrown the novice

moonbeam

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this.

Can't wait to see you out there Doo Doo.:popcorn:
VIR in March?

Moonbeam

gixxercurt

JRA;106891 wrote: Mongo says you can't be a novice with WERA so I'm wondering how you're gonna pull off the yellow plates when you do a WERA event? One set of BW with white plates and one with yellow?

BTW, is CCS going to make you wear the shirt?:poorguy:
I was going to be pissed if i had to grid up with you with yellow plates in bss & sb

bike428

Doolicous;106574 wrote: I am planning on racing CCS and WERA with BWfuel.com Brad Odell. I have not had license in three years since I have been tearing up the NESBA events, and I have been issued status AM by CCS #111 :confused: Is this considered cherry pick"n? I stand a better chance getting took out in novice and was looking forward to seeing how I stack up in the Pro class:D .what the F
D.Brown#10
This is the funniest sh*t I have read all day. Even my son is laughing his @$$ off. "Come on dad......Doo Doo in Novice...........that aint even fair if he was on his pit scooter." We want to be there at the first event just to see the wide eyes coming off the grid and the line of protesters after the race asking the officials "WTF?!?!?!" :haha:

RacerRuss

I am not sure, but if Mongo gives you an expert license, I think CCS will as well, they watch each others results for cp's from what I understand.

BTW, you racing Daytona?

Carlos Escobar

Y`all scared bunch of lil girls! Brown, I challenge you to a double header! Round 1 is a lap around Crowders Mtn, watch the bridge at golf course, LOL. Round 2 a river run down New Hope and back, watch curve at botanical gardens, remember heavy 315 between the trees. LOL

Carlos Escobar

bike428;106937 wrote: Even my son is laughing his @$$ off. "Come on dad......Doo Doo in Novice...........that aint even fair if he was on his pit scooter."
Quote of the year! I don`t know y`all but like you already.:first:

D.Brown

I have faxed in a change of status request form with my WERA results to the CCS Racing staff. Now we wait! I sure hope they correct this before my first race.

D.Brown #111 novice/ ASRA/PRO license applied for:banghead:

G

Thanks JRA, but i only finished that high because doodoo was doing trackdays!!!!!!

Doodoo for national novice president . Everybody vote with me now!!!!!!!!!!!

HE WILLBE A NOVICE:banghead:HE WILL BE A NOVICE:banghead:HE WILL BE A NOVICE:banghead:

ronhix

sobottka;106617 wrote: i believe ron hix requested and recieved an expert licence after destroying the am class on his first weekend .... i believe in letting the 'real' new guys have their their day....just sayin
Correct. Lay down the stank for 1 race and then request the bump. Worked for me.

BTW Doodoo, if the SE region is anything like the MW region then you will still be on the track with some pretty hairball AM's. I remember one particular GTO race where there was at least 25 sec per lap (on a 2 mile track) difference in pace between the front EX's and the back AM's. We were into lappers on lap 2 and it was pucker city for 25 mins after that.

PITZER

I think you should stay at AM for this year. Clean house with all the Heavyweight and Unlimited classes. Take the over all points championship and then refuse to bump to expert next and defend your #1 plate.........:spank:

D.Brown

moonbeam;108951 wrote: Doo Doo

Are you going to do the WERA event @ VIR in March?:dunno:

Moonbeam
#?
I will start the race season off at CMP/CCS weekeng on April 10th. I will be doing select WERA events . I am looking forward to burning plenty of BioWeaon race fuel as I see how well I stack up against my rivals. Still be running my old 750 and will race up in class as the underdog! Hope to see you at the races!
D.Brown#10

RacerRuss

Doolicous;108993 wrote: Still be running my old 750 and will race up in class as the underdog! Hope to see you at the races!
D.Brown#10
Thank goodness, I thought you would be running a 600.