Daytona 200 ??????

bmrboy

Ok whats the deal ????? Daytona 200 .... Is it going to be televised or what ???????? :argh:

Maybe I missed something !!!!! Would really like to see Chuck G. & Dane Westby and crew kick some ass on the
new Honda 600 ....... :spank:

JGardy_781

That's what I get for clicking the SpeedTV link next to the name of the race - the wrong time. Great. People wonder why I've stopped watching American roadracing.

denbsteph

Hopefully Dane can recover from his mishap...................Damn it man!

"A spate of crashes in the chicane marked the sessions as riders got to speed after the winter break. Beaubier’s teammate Garrett Gerloff was one of the crashers, as was GEICO Honda’s Dane Westby as the weather was cool but clear on Thursday. Higher temperatures are expected for the rest of the weekend"

1up5down

Control Rider
denbsteph;267203 wrote: Hopefully Dane can recover from his mishap...................Damn it man!

"A spate of crashes in the chicane marked the sessions as riders got to speed after the winter break. Beaubier’s teammate Garrett Gerloff was one of the crashers, as was GEICO Honda’s Dane Westby as the weather was cool but clear on Thursday. Higher temperatures are expected for the rest of the weekend"
Unfortunately, I don't think Dane is going to have the opportunity to qualify and then race. He could get discharged by 11am and get to track for the 1:10pm Qualifying session #2. That would be risky with a bruised spleen, but what racer doesn't take risks!!!

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/ama-pro-daytona-sportbike-racer-dane-westby-hospitalized-after-crashing-at-daytona/

denbsteph

I did one of those riding schools last June and Dane was there. He came blowing by me at the Lightbulb and by the time I got out of the light bulb, Dane was at turn one already. I was liike WTF was that?

I hope he recovers and it's nothing too serious. Heal up quickly Dane.

denbsteph

bmrboy;267149 wrote: Ok whats the deal ????? Daytona 200 .... Is it going to be televised or what ???????? :argh:

Maybe I missed something !!!!! Would really like to see Chuck G. & Dane Westby and crew kick some ass on the
new Honda 600 ....... :spank:
I hope your remote works Mike, with youre broken arthritis ass trying to get to the TV to change the channel or adjust the sound could become a problem. Did you get your glasses adjusted to................... old man strenth? :haha:

bmrboy

denbsteph;267213 wrote: I hope your remote works Mike, with youre broken arthritis ass trying to get to the TV to change the channel or adjust the sound could become a problem. Did you get your glasses adjusted to................... old man strenth? :haha:

HEY SQUIRREL BOY .... Go suck an acorn !!! HA HA HA HA HA ....... :poorguy::moon::nutkick::flipoff::squid:

Speaking of OLD .... you're a full member of AARP .... did you get your fee shipment of depends yet .... :haha:

denbsteph

bmrboy;267217 wrote: HEY SQUIRREL BOY .... Go suck an acorn !!! HA HA HA HA HA ....... :poorguy::moon::nutkick::flipoff::squid:

Speaking of OLD .... you're a full member of AARP .... did you get your fee shipment of depends yet .... :haha:
AARP, get me in contact with your rep. I want all the information and entitlements I'm entitled too.

Are you gonna be at VIR for the hell of it?

Suck an Acorn?? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Dane heals up quickly.

I wonder if Chuck can shed any light on how Dane is doing................. well Chuck, can you speak unofficially or is that against the rules?

GriffinD

I'm setting the DVR to record anything with "AMA Road Racing" in the title since the schedules seem to be all over the place. Everyone is reporting something different....

:argh:

kbonigut

awful

yeah you have to struggle to watch any ama racing on speed yet u can watch the 1998 nascar hall of fame induction ceremony for 6 hrs at a shot on any given day. just awful.

Godfather

denbsteph;267213 wrote: I hope your remote works Mike, with youre broken arthritis ass trying to get to the TV to change the channel or adjust the sound could become a problem. Did you get your glasses adjusted to................... old man strenth? :haha:
Dennis,

He has a run-a-bout scooter that he sits on all day from Medicare/Medicade (we) paid for. Grady said he got it for free....off an infomercial??? He is one of the 47%!:saythat:

HA HA HA HA!!!

R/
GDFTHR

GriffinD

kbonigut;267248 wrote: yeah you have to struggle to watch any ama racing on speed yet u can watch the 1998 nascar hall of fame induction ceremony for 6 hrs at a shot on any given day. just awful.
I'm hoping we can at least watch all the AMA rounds this year. I know there was talk of only airing the Daytona races -- not sure what the outcome was though.

:haha: @ 1998 Nascar

Ruhe52

Dane will not be racing the 200 as he will not be able to clear medical. Rapp will step in for Dane and then he will get back to dominating the paddock. Heal up Dane good luck Steve go Geico!!!!

denbsteph

Ruhe52;267252 wrote: Dane will not be racing the 200 as he will not be able to clear medical. Rapp will step in for Dane and then he will get back to dominating the paddock. Heal up Dane good luck Steve go Geico!!!!
Thanks Mike