Daytona 675 Brake Pad Help Pittrace 5/20

mpusch

Micah
I thought I had checked my brake pads a month ago when I was prepping my bike for the season, but apparently I need glasses.

This is kind of a longshot, but does anyone have a set of Carbone Lorraine C60s that is coming to Pittrace this weekend? Fairly stressed out trying to find a set. Riders Discount is out of stock of them until Monday...

Figure it's a bit of a stretch, but worth a shot!

buzz-06

Try Kenny at MRP, he stocks the CL pads and is in Maryland. Worst case he can ship them to the track for you

mpusch

Micah
Dangit, thanks for checking guys, but they only had the street pads. Really appreciate the offer though!

buzz-06

Dangit, thanks for checking guys, but they only had the street pads. Really appreciate the offer though!

Try a different pad, I ran the CL60's and have since switched to vesrah xx's.... I think I like the vesrah a little more

mpusch

Micah
I'm open to various pads, as long as they're a track pad. Most everything is sold out on the normal retail channels right now...

tdelegram

Control Rider
Not sure what calipers are on your bike but I have several used and a new set for brembo monoblocks i.e. My ktm, I know that also fit aprilias too. Let me know if you want to try them just find me Friday night Saturday AM. I think the new ones are ebc track pads. Could also see if new tire guy has any too.

mpusch

Micah
2007 Daytona, so it's the nissin calipers.

Thanks guys. I managed to find my older used pair of xbk5s, but they're fairly worn and I had some fade issues with them. Wouldn't be ideal...

TD, I'd be willing to to EBC if they're the track ones (I think the EPFA and GPFA?).

tdelegram

Control Rider
Just went out to the parts bin in my hauler, they are FA447HH double -H sintered pads. 2 of the guys in our group also ride 675's one will be there Friday night other Saturday AM. I'll text them to bring extras if they have them.

mpusch

Micah
Just went out to the parts bin in my hauler, they are FA447HH double -H sintered pads. 2 of the guys in our group also ride 675's one will be there Friday night other Saturday AM. I'll text them to bring extras if they have them.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

HavocCat

Chris
I thought I had checked my brake pads a month ago when I was prepping my bike for the season, but apparently I need glasses.

This is kind of a longshot, but does anyone have a set of Carbone Lorraine C60s that is coming to Pittrace this weekend? Fairly stressed out trying to find a set. Riders Discount is out of stock of them until Monday...

Figure it's a bit of a stretch, but worth a shot!
I can give my local brake dude a call, he is almost certain to have a set of what you want. Probably EBC's but they will be GPFAX.