Depression

HavocCat

Chris
I am going to start twisting the arm of the local dirt track owner...

He has lots of extra space on the property, hes a new motivated owner, and lets just say he has some money to put towards it.

I'm going to strongly suggest putting a road course in. This area needs it! It would be the only one in the immediate area!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I am going to start twisting the arm of the local dirt track owner...

He has lots of extra space on the property, hes a new motivated owner, and lets just say he has some money to put towards it.

I'm going to strongly suggest putting a road course in. This area needs it! It would be the only one in the immediate area!
Where is home for you?

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
foulplayracing, I get the same feeling this time of year. I try to get out to an indoor minimoto track a few times over the winter to feed that need. Helps the winter go by faster. Not sure where you are located but check out AllsportsGP in Virginia. It's a blast!

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I think I may take R1 for a spin around the block just to fight off the doldrums.:) Just need to sneak past the wifeo_O

HavocCat

Chris
Southwestern part of New York State, little place called Lakewood NY. Closest track is the Beave at 2.5 hours away, but this dirt track place is like a 5 minute drive for me XD.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I'm just up the road along with a few other N2 riders nearby. We'll be getting together a few times over the off-season and you're welcome to join us for a few drinks and bs about bikes and next riding season.

fowlplayracing

Steve
Control Rider
"I'm just up the road along with a few other N2 riders nearby. We'll be getting together a few times over the off-season and you're welcome to join us for a few drinks and bs about bikes and next riding season."

Sounds like fun, let me know and I'll be there! Congrats on becoming a CR by the way.

Pseudolus

The craziest thing for me is right about this time every season, I swear I've forgotten how to ride a motorcycle. I can't picture what it feels like to countersteer, or deal with the pressure of braking when you know you're going to blow the turn. This year, I stopped riding earlier than normal, so I swear this year it's true. I have forgotten how to ride a motorcycle......

Man am I going to enjoy learning how to ride again next season!!!!!!

:bumpme:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Amen to that! I keep looking at them but I've got to take care of the family stuff first. I am so looking forward to 2015 with N2!!!!!!

You and me both. Doesn't make it any better that the better half rides also - which means buying two (including the dirt bikes) of EVERYTHING!

Pseudolus

You and me both. Doesn't make it any better that the better half rides also - which means buying two (including the dirt bikes) of EVERYTHING!
HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Control Rider" Otto Man?????? Damn I've been off the boards too long. CONGRATULATIONS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm basically working two jobs trying to get my own thing off the ground so I've been absent a while. That's good sh*t Otto Man!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Get in shape or even better shape, prep you bike for next year, watch some youtube vids, that should cheer you up. :cool: