Dirt Riding at Durhamtown Plantation

steve gould

If you are ready to ride and can't wait till spring, come ride at Durhamtown. A group of us are planning a weekend there on Jan 4th and 5th. I am going to call and reserve a few RV spots mid week, chime in if you need one so we can reserve a block of spots. Here is the link for more info. post up if you plan on going. www.durhamtown.com

So far
Steve Gould
Jeff Floyd
Adam Elkins

I hope you guys have a blast!!!! I wish I could join ya but God only knows what I'd have to buy Anna for Christmas this year if I bought a new dirtbike.:banghead: I just convinced her I "need" new suspension for the R6:D

dickiedoo

I was out there yesterday and had a blast. I'm shopping for a 250f and if I find one between now and then I'll come play.

Ruhe52

Mike got your suspension and exhaust plus wheels sitting here waiting for you to pull the trigger.

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

rob92

Control Rider
N2
In! 2 of my sons will be making the trip too, hoping for no trips to the hospital :D

steve gould

I have site 30, 31 and 35 reserved. 30 and 31 have 50 amp power. They are close to party central (Ruhe's cabin) I'm takin 30 so that leaves 31 and 35. Arriving on Friday and leaving on Sunday

Ruhe52

Last place anyone wants to come party. All occupants are fully armed with WMDs

Mike Ruhe
SE CR 52
2006 Yamaha R6
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2010 BMW S1000rr
2011 Suzuki GSXR 750

Support our Servicemen and Women
www.swettwarriors.org

The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
Hunter S. Thompson

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Ruhe52;295529 wrote: Last place anyone wants to come party. All occupants are fully armed with WMDs

Wicked Maguritas and D
aiquiris?