Done for the year :(

03bueller

Control Rider
Well when I looked at the bike over lunch I noticed a little bit of oil trailing back on the swingarm, did a little digging quick and realized the oil seal behind the front sprocket had started to leak :mad: (known issue on these bike) so wound up calling it a day. Since I won't be able to get a new seal in time for JC I guess I am done for the year :( Guess Kappy gets a pass on my hot chocolate :p

mpusch

Micah
Dang, that sucks to hear. I right behind you when you went down. Was cool having three Daytonas in a row for a bit.

I got a bit squirrely at the same turn a couple times in the rain.

Last edited:

03bueller

Control Rider
Funny thing when I went down was I didn't do anything....chalk it up to a new tire and trying to turn in on a damp tar strip. Got the bike back together and had a blast till that seal started leaking :mad: Yes I'm thinking march date at CMP, anyone....anyone?

mpusch

Micah
Funny thing when I went down was I didn't do anything....chalk it up to a new tire and trying to turn in on a damp tar strip. Got the bike back together and had a blast till that seal started leaking :mad: Yes I'm thinking march date at CMP, anyone....anyone?

I think now is the perfect time to start whining for the 2015 schedule :D