Dream Non-Japanese Track Bike?

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
NCR built 2v Ducati. Open the link and prepare to drool.

http://www.ncrfactory.com/eng/html/18.00.shtml

01.jpg

BonesDT

zxsixr;16236 wrote: Make sure that ya'll checkout the video link with the first pic of the KTM. Very nice.
Yo, who is that rider in that video??? At first I was like, ok, that's a talented club racer, then he started doing the "drifting" and I was like, damn, that has to be a pro.

rayten

HD VRr1000

The first year when it was 100% American made - and 100% slow! Although Duhamel did manage to get it up front until it broke a time or two.

$50,000 only 50 made, only street legal in Poland,

sign me up!:doh:

Jonny

physicistkev;15361 wrote: At first I like the Motoczysz but then I realized that he built a 990 motor? MotoGP went to an 800 motor, and they kept going with a 990 motor. The C1 even going to be allowed to compete in MotoGP.

I saw the HDTheater special on it and was really wowed. It was pretty cool, but I had to laugh after it was over and I though to my self, great bike but it will never be allowed in MotoGP. Wrong motor displacement.

Have things changed, since the website still says 990cc I am thinking they have not.
I thought I read somewhere last year that they were planning on selling a street version so that they could race it in World Superbike? The original plan was MotoGP but with the ever changing rules and the bike taking longer to develop that they would end up going under before ever racing it. I might be making this up though has my memory has gone to shit over the past few years....

physicistkev

Control Rider
Going to WSB is definitely more likely. I don't know about the homologation rules that they would need to adhere to though.

speedfree

Aprilia RSV Mille R...2002-2004 vintage. I just think it's dead-ass sexy, and sounds like mechanical nirvana.

The new RSV4 is going to be interesting, but the looks have become a bit sterile.

D-Swens

Jonny;20909 wrote: I thought I read somewhere last year that they were planning on selling a street version so that they could race it in World Superbike? The original plan was MotoGP but with the ever changing rules and the bike taking longer to develop that they would end up going under before ever racing it. I might be making this up though has my memory has gone to shit over the past few years....
Yes that is what they are doing. They kind of got f*cked on the motor displacement change. There wasn't much they could do about the change and nobody saw it coming. They do have a badass design on their hands so they continued to develop and roll with it and have adapted so they can run in WSBK, and with some success will have the funding to continue the Moto GP pursuit.
The people who actually get to buy a C1 are going to be some lucky A$$HOLES!

Dr. Evil

Buell

I just bought an 1125 CR. Can't wait to get it broke in and see what that Helicon is really all about.:D