Emerson - Congrats

Drewbie

Great job this weekend Emerson. Looked very good out there reeling those guys in.

Thanks for letting me borrow your boots for that first practice!

Good job Emerson!!
I guess the program worked well for you! I need to get me one of those fancy shamcy computers for my bike!
Anyways many congrats I will see you next time!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Big thanks!!!

I'm so rude, i forgot to thank a few people, Joe of Joe's garage racing for helping me set up the bike and fine tune it. Big thanks to Moon for talking me into getting a set of Dunlops 209s. Amazing Tires! we had been struggling to some decent wear on the Pirellis all season long, we put a set of the Dunlops for Saturday and they lasted all weekend and it seems like i can still get 2-3 more days out of it. On top of that I finally got down to 18's again with the Dunlops my first time on them!! I didnt even have to change anything on the bike which is a big plus since i'm not one to tinker with my suspension.

Marcmcm

By the way Emerson, You owe me some paint after that HWT Solo. You came by me on the straight when you lapped me and sucked my paint right off! I'm guessing by the speeds you were carrying in your F1 video that it was easily a 30mph differential. My poor old 1st Gen R6 doesn't do more than about 145 down the front straight! It was truly amazing to see you go by though. I just saw someone blow by me and then saw a large "AMAYA" on the back. Good job dude!

Backmarker

Control Rider
WOW....:wow:

That's some good stuff right there............another lap and I would have been in trouble.....:doh:

Nice riding guys........:D

eagletangogreen

Backmarker;61710 wrote: WOW....:wow:

That's some good stuff right there............another lap and I would have been in trouble.....:doh:

Nice riding guys........:D
Hey you coming down to CMP next month???

rotorblade

Aha... I just realized I make an appearance in the end of the A race. I never looked at the results and I know we weren't really racing each other but I think you mighta got me at the line:adore:. You were riding tough man. Good going on your finishes.