Feeler: 2011 ZX10, 6k Miles, $6,000 OBO

I bought a 2011 ZX10 a few months ago. The bike was purchased from a Police auction and will only come with a BOS. I was going to try and recover the title but I just havent had the time to do so. Im getting married in the first week of May and don't have the time I was hoping to that I needed to make things work.

This is a feeler so please dont come at me with some silly offer.

The bike has 6k miles, has the ABS option and would be awesome for a track bike. Also, if you know your way around a wrench you could buy this and get a frame. If you are handy with a computer you could likely track down who has the title and try to get it as I was going to. I do have the owners name and address but the number doesnt appear to be current. Bike has cosmetic damage and needs a slip on and rear sets. Other than getting a set of plastics off ebay, working out the title, and some rear sets the bike doesnt need anything... Or you could slap on a set of plastic and be out at the track for $6k on a very bad ass bike.

I do have a set of VORTEC rearsets brand new in the box for the bike. If I get the right price I will throw them in with a T Rex rear stand and front stand, Also brand new.

The tail section tabs were broken along with the green plastics on the side of the tank so I threw them away...

If you're serious get in contact with me 443.926.6550. Ill be out of town this weekend but can give you any info you need and can supply you with more pictures.