First Ride With N2 8/26 Summit Main

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Donald Black, Aug 27, 2019.

1. virtualsolitude

virtualsolitude Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.

Are the ATP dates posted? In another thread, a couple of riders mentioned being signed up for 2020 dates. Not sure if they were referring to ATP or YCRS. I'm on the fence as to whether or not to take ATP vs YCRS. Knowing the costs and structure would help me to decide.

I didn't find ATP dates on the N2 track day calendar and the YCRS site appears to be down. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

2. virtualsolitude

3. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

I don't see the ATP dates on the calendar yet. They'll be added later. When you go to the track day registration page, there will be an entry that says "ATP" with the corresponding date/track. I think you sign up for both the track day, and ATP. Someone (AJ) please correct me if I'm wrong.

4. adotjdot

adotjdot Control Rider ATP/3C

Yes, ATP dates will be added later so keep an eye out. Typically we have to identify which dates and tracks we can support an ATP event then we post them up. We will be working on adding those events to the calendar soon.

As for choosing between ATP and YCRS there are lots of factors that can affect that decision. Keep in mind, the ATP was designed and developed around YCRS so you are getting the same content, just to a smaller degree.

If you have any specific questions don't hesitate to reach out directly.

Thanks!

HondaGalToo likes this.
  5. adotjdot

adotjdot Control Rider ATP/3C

Oh, and costs for ATP will be posted along with the event once it is listed. It will be an additional cost on top of the track day event.

YCRS should have all of their course costs posted on their website.

6. virtualsolitude

Thanks for the info Judy and AJ!