For Sale---01 Kawasaki ZX6 Track Bike---$1500

hossspowerinc

I am half heartedly trying to sell my 01 ZX6 track bike. I bought it a few months back but have been unable to do any track days with it due to well, life. Im not hurting to sell it and would like to just keep it but hate to see it sit at the same time. Ive ridden it a bit on some back roads and it runs and rides really well. I had it up to 140 indicated and it was very smooth. It tracks straight and turns well. The mileage shows 1600 but I have no idea if this is accurate. It has the oil and coolant safety wired but not the axles or brakes. Aftermarket items are a yosh RS-3 pipe, Woodcraft rearsets, Vortex clipons, Galfer braided brake hoses, Hotbodies tail, and unknown upper and lower. The tank has a dent in the right side but the rest of the fairings are damage free. It has a set of Pilot Races good for at least another day depending on your level. The fork oil and brake fluid is new and the brake pads are near new. The suspension appears to be stock but the tire wear is perfect so its doing something right. The bike needs nothing but gas and a rider. The only "issue" I can think of with it is its very cold natured and just likes to be warm to idle without choke. I think it still has the stock jetting and the slipon is probably causing this. It seems to hesitate just off idle but once your rolling it runs perfect. I havent bothered to adjust it because how many times do you start and stop on the race track? Again it runs great, it just could have the carbs idle mixture screws dialed in to be perfect. I also have a few other small odds and ends that Ill include like throttle parts and rear brakes. Bike has no title and will be sold with a bill of sale, but the vin doesnt come up as salvage or stolen. $1500 firm will take it and if it doesnt sell, hopefully Ill get some time to ride it soon. Email with any questions.

P1190150.jpg

P1190153.jpg

P1190155.jpg

P1190156.jpg