For Sale: 2006 Haulmark 6x12 enclosed trailer - Philadelphia

andykurz

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/for/5285680664.html

For sale is my 6x12 enclosed trailer that I have used for a few years to tow motorcycles. I hauled two sportbikes in the back with room for a dirtbike / pitbike in the front, plus plenty of room for anything you could want to take. Stored indoors in the winters for past three years. Very comfortable to camp in, bright lights, nice stereo, convenient shelf cabinet setup. We are upgrading to a large toy hauler and won't be needing this.

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzdpQRphhxmxc1gwa2FZc2ptWWM&usp=sharing

Description:
- White 6x12, single axle, no brakes or inspection required in PA
- 7-way flat connector. Can convert to flat four if desired (7-way powers flood lights)
- Upgraded all LED marker, stop and turn lights. They are very bright.
- TWO rear flood lights, one narrow throw, one wide. Very good for unloading at night or backing up.
- Wired with SIX outlets in front, TWO in rear with weatherproof pass through for power cord
- TWO large overhead lights for use when connected to power. Very bright.
- TWO small indoor 12V lights
- FIVE speaker audio system with subwoofer
- THREE cabinet metal, lockable cabinet system mounted to wall
- All-weather carpeting - easy to clean, comfortable to walk around on.
- NEW tires (<1,000 miles)
- Front counter top / shelf
- Recently repacked axles
- Spare tire mounted to tongue
- Ramp door
- Motorcycle wheel rack wide enough for standard front and rear tires (see pictures)
- E-track on walls and floor
- Fiberglass (FRP) covered walls (not paint)

Bad:
- Previous owner lowered ramp door on something that dented the door. Could be covered with a sticker.

Other:
- Available to show most nights and weekends. Not available to show weekdays from 7a-6/7p. Can perhaps make exception for serious buyers
- Not in a hurry to sell, will move to winter storage if it doesn't sell by mid-December
- Not-included: motorcycle chocks, motorcycle, motorcycle wheel pictured, floor mounting plates, large rolling tool cabinet, nice raxx)