For Sale: Honda 2000i Generator

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Feeler for a Honda 2000i generator, although is has a few cosmetic scratches it's in great shape!!

* Oil changed every 8 track days
* Stabilized for the winter
* New spark plug

This is a great deal asking $800.00. I may be able to meet with the buyer for delivery depending on your location Thanks looking

Myers

Control Rider
Vin...the nice thing is that you can disconnect and run one if you have to. if i am powering the hauler and running he warmers off the wall plugs...i just run one and save gas...IF im running the AC etc i fire up the second one... for day trips...i just lug along 1 2000 .... just a thought

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Kruizen

Control Rider
Vin, I do the same, have 2 - 2000's for the toy hauler, flexible, easy, and best of all I can split them later if I choose to sell.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
RADAR Magnet;303231 wrote: Why not pick up a second 2000 and connect them?
Myers;303264 wrote: Vin...the nice thing is that you can disconnect and run one if you have to. if i am powering the hauler and running he warmers off the wall plugs...i just run one and save gas...IF im running the AC etc i fire up the second one... for day trips...i just lug along 1 2000 .... just a thought

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
Kruizen;303269 wrote:
Vin, I do the same, have 2 - 2000's for the toy hauler, flexible, easy, and best of all I can split them later if I choose to sell.
Sounds like the way to go!!

RADAR Magnet

vinny337;303295 wrote: Sounds like the way to go!!

Sorry, didn't mean to jack your thread. I also have a 2000 and have wondered if it makes more sense to get another one or to streamline and get a 3000. If I connecting 2 2000s produces 4000 then I'd do that; just don't know if it's as simple as that. If it's not a straight sum then I might just get the 3000.

bigkaley

Control Rider
2 EU2000i units are easier to lift/ carry/ move even with the wheel kit, and with the parallel kit offer just under 4000 watts of power max, 3200 watts rated continuously.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
RADAR Magnet;303322 wrote: Sorry, didn't mean to jack your thread. I also have a 2000 and have wondered if it makes more sense to get another one or to streamline and get a 3000. If I connecting 2 2000s produces 4000 then I'd do that; just don't know if it's as simple as that. If it's not a straight sum then I might just get the 3000.
No worries, thanks chiming in and educating me…

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
bigkaley;303323 wrote: 2 EU2000i units are easier to lift/ carry/ move even with the wheel kit, and with the parallel kit offer just under 4000 watts of power max, 3200 watts rated continuously.
Cool thanks Tom…