Front stand needed for Blackahwk

Hitman954

I'm in need of a front stand of any kind. If it lifts from the triple the pin needs to be for a 06 yamaha R6.

My brother from Tampa came up and he picked our buddy up from Beaufort SC. They left late at night and in the rush to get outta dodge he left his stand at the house. I'll donate $20 to the airfence as a rental fee.

Derick

Hitman954;211343 wrote: I'm in need of a front stand of any kind. If it lifts from the triple the pin needs to be for a 06 yamaha R6.

My brother from Tampa came up and he picked our buddy up from Beaufort SC. They left late at night and in the rush to get outta dodge he left his stand at the house. I'll donate $20 to the airfence as a rental fee.
do you know off hand what the pin # is

justintime_3

I have a front stand, but it is not one that uses the tripple tree. It is the one that sits on the axle. I can bring it if you want. Just let me know.

Hitman954

justintime_3;211366 wrote: I have a front stand, but it is not one that uses the tripple tree. It is the one that sits on the axle. I can bring it if you want. Just let me know.
Hey that's great bring it!! I haven't heard back on the pin size, but that doesn't matter. He just needs them to run his warmers. Thanks a bunch guys!! $20 to the air fence.

sobottka

if you cant find anything and can get to decatur to pick it up, you can use mine. unfortunatly i cant go so you are welcome to it.

mr_kranky

Brent, I've got a powerstands front one that you can have. It sits in my garage since I got the Pit Bulls. PM me if you want it.

ERB68

Every year with this one.

Last year an axle bolt this year a front stand....

I keed I keed!!!! See ya saturday!

mr_kranky

ERB68;211455 wrote: Every year with this one.

Last year an axle bolt this year a front stand....

I keed I keed!!!! See ya saturday!
Is there some kind of trend going on here? :haha:

Hitman954

Thanks everyone!!
Fred- grab that stand for yourself, I don't actually need one to keep

Ed- It's our buddy Jordan this time, Kurt's bike is at my house gettin painted and repaired so it was deffinetly ready to go.

Everyone else, Thank you again for your help!!

Justintime3- I will see you at the track and grab that stand from you. We are there till Monday, so I hope it's ok to borrow that long. Thanks again!!

justintime_3

Hitman954;211556 wrote: Thanks everyone!!
Fred- grab that stand for yourself, I don't actually need one to keep

Ed- It's our buddy Jordan this time, Kurt's bike is at my house gettin painted and repaired so it was deffinetly ready to go.

Everyone else, Thank you again for your help!!

Justintime3- I will see you at the track and grab that stand from you. We are there till Monday, so I hope it's ok to borrow that long. Thanks again!!
Yeah thats fine. We will be leaving sunday morning, but if you feel like getting ahold of me on your way back i will come get it on your way through bloomington. I will be in a gray superduty with a silver enclosed trailer and two bright orange bikes. If you are not gonna be there until monday just let me know who to leave it with.

Hitman954

justintime_3;211564 wrote: Yeah thats fine. We will be leaving sunday morning, but if you feel like getting ahold of me on your way back i will come get it on your way through bloomington. I will be in a gray superduty with a silver enclosed trailer and two bright orange bikes. If you are not gonna be there until monday just let me know who to leave it with.
I'll be there tonight until Monday. I can drop it off on my way through Bloomington, not a problem. Thanks again!! :D

GIGOLO

Brent, I have one you can have. It's broken, it looks like it works, but it doesn't. We can watch your brother try

justintime_3

crazywalt;211582 wrote: Justin your so nice!!
I know I figured your bike :adore:(and yourself):adore: are so bad ass that it just hoovers a foot off the ground, so you wont be needing your stand.;)