FS. 2008 Ducati 1098S rolling chassis

Tobruk

FS. 2008 Ducati 1098S rolling chassis; I rode it for 2 seasons; blew the engine; engine has been parted out; got rolling chassis left: chassis has a salvage certificate; bodywork Optimal Racing; exhaust stock (no converters); Nichols 30mm offset; TTX rear (I'm 200lbs; bought at Kyle Racing end of 2011; Kyle Racing Track Link; had 3 sessions before engine went down); front 25mm cartridge (installed by Kyle Racing; had 3 sessions on it as well); Woodcraft rearset; ASV levers; I have full Bazzaz for the bike (EFI, TC, QS) with the switches; extra wheel and tail sections goes with it. Make an offer; Will trade for ATV; Tom 708 990 4109 or tobiera@yahoo.com

Tobruk

I'm not in rush to get rid of it, however, I don't plan to keep it as a piece of furniture. Call me if you interested and make me an offer

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
$15 bucks...when can I pick it up? :D

But, really... I think most (including myself) have no idea what an engine-less 1098 is worth, and don't want to be way off of what you had in mind. Unless, of course... you will take $15 for it. :)

Otto Man;258747 wrote: $15 bucks...when can I pick it up? :D

But, really... I think most (including myself) have no idea what an engine-less 1098 is worth, and don't want to be way off of what you had in mind. Unless, of course... you will take $15 for it. :)
I'll see your $15 and offer $35! :p

BZ

I've got an '07 1098 base model and I'm very interested in your bike. I'm like everyone else though, I don't know what you want to get out of it. Give me a ball park number and we can go from there.