FS: 2009 Vesrah Suzuki GSXR-600

jamespierce68

SOLD!

I am selling for a friend a 2009 Vesrah Suzuki GSXR-600. He purchased it from Mark Junge several months ago and after attending an event at VIR he decided the track days was not his forte. I have been asked to sell it on his behalf.
Bike comes with all of the goodies one would expect from an AMA bike. Extras include another set of bodywork and wheels.
Bike will come with MSO. The odometer was unhooked when it was purchased so it reads 0 miles. If you have any particular questions about the bike feel free to ask and I will try to answer.

From talking with Mark this bike is the one Corey West did that insane pass at Road Atlanta in 10A. Here's a link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naHgiFqa_lM

He paid $8k and is asking $8k since he never rode it. I should be able to deliver to most NESBA southeast events if anyone is interested.

Thanks

jamespierce68

Yes. Motor was refreshed by Mark prior to purchase.

I was told by someone that talked with Mark that this statement might not be correct. I apologize if this statement was incorrect.

Jonny Boy

Do you have any additional information on it? What Suspension? Weight Suspension is set up for? Yosh EM Pro/Bazzaz/PC? How many maps does the bike have and what are they tuned for?

Thanks,

Jonathan

jamespierce68

I really don't know a whole about this particular bikes inner workings or set up. I would highly suggest contact Mark Junge directly if you have any particular questions about the bike. I don't want to give incorrect information. The VIN on the bike is JS1GN7EA 292105421

Sorry I can not answer your questions. I am the proverbial middle man on this one. I can however provide as many pictures as you might want/need of the bike.