FS/FT 2009 GSXR 1000

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Bike has been down on both sides by me since ownership :(. Can is rashed up and bent a bit but is still fully attached, functional and doesnt leak. Bike was originally purchased by my friend Ryan. He unfortunately passed last Oct and I purchased the bike from his family. Have the communication between him and the previous owner of the bike. Do not have a title for it.

Bike:trade

2009 GSXR 1000
I believe it has only about 10-12k on it. I'd have to go back through the buyer/seller communication.
Full SS Yoshi Exhaust
Fast Frank's Quick Change front axel.
Bazzaz ZFI auto tune mapped for 93 and u4 (168-189hp)
Bazzaz TC
Bazzaz QS
Bazzaz Map switch and TC knob
Armor Body race fairings (rash on both sides but will still pass tech)
Motion Pro Throttle
Braided front lines
Ohlins steering dampener
Vortex Clip ons
Vortex Rearsets
Vortex brake lever (on stock master)
Vortex gas cap
Some rear sprockets
520 conversion
GBR case covers
Race Tech front and rear suspension. (Front just sent to Racetech for a re-fresh and 175lb rider adjustment at the beginning of 2017)
New clutch. Only has 4 track days on it, no launches.
K&N air filter
Dunlop GPA front and rear with good life. 3 other rear 200 takeoffs, 2 pirelli's and another gpa.
Keyless ignition

Will trade for: 08+ R6. 09+ 675. 11+ 675r

I am an open and honest seller. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll try to get better pictures tonight.

Attachments

• GSXR1000small.jpg
    GSXR1000small.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 38
  • gsxrsmall.JPG
    gsxrsmall.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 36

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
(Because I cant edit the original post.) Also forks were sent off and refreshed by Racetech at the beginning of this season. Setup for a 175lb rider. Has the racetech gold cartridges and 1.0 springs.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Keep forgetting stuff, currently has r6 calipers and master, have the OEM brembos and master.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Took a bunch of pictures last night. PM me with your # and I can send them to you. Also found the certificate of destruction, no rebuilt title.

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
Bump, will be at PIRC this weekend, can bring the bike. Otherwise I'll be on another.