FS: Power Commander Ignition Module 04-05 GSXR

beac83

Update: ITEM IS SOLD!

DynoJet Power Commander Ignition Module for 04-05 GSX-R600/750. May work with other bikes and years. Dynojet SKU 6-03

I removed this from my bike at the end of 2011, and sent it to Dynojet for evaluation. It came back in good working order. I did not re-install it this year.

$150 shipped in the Continental US.

beac83

The Quick Shifter and Fuel Module are still in use on my bike and not on offer at this time.

For the Dynojet QuickShifter, the plug on the QS cable just plugs into the harness in parallel with the Fuel (Power Commander IIIUSB) and Ignition modules. (the larger white plugs in the attached pic)

So I'm not sure what attachment you are referring to. The QS will plug directly into the Fuel Module without the Ignition Module being present.

To recap. This is the Ignition Module only. I'm not offering the Fuel Module (base module) that this connects to, as that's still in use on my bike.
What this module does is add the ability to advance/retard timing in concert with the Fuel Module's control of air/fuel mixture. It connects to the Power Commander IIIUSB and in line with each spark plug coil (black plugs), and also taps the cam position sensor (small white plugs)

Crappy phone pic:

STEAKUM

Thanks for the clarification.
I am interested in a complete unit though.
-Thanks & good luck with the sale.

B

biggboi446

parrs

I had this same bike but I had a powercommander and a quickshifter why exactly do you need an ignition moduale sorry to thread jack but wanted to know.

B

biggboi446

bike

Yes that's true you do need one I have the same bike just a 600