FS: Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Inverter Generator - Northern VA - Local pickup only

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
I paid $930 for it brand new, asking $800. I live in Ashburn, VA, and I am willing to drive within the area to meet someone half way for pickup. Paypal or cash for payment.

This is the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 inverter generator. It's called an inverter because it generates AC power like any generator, but then converts it to DC, then back to AC for cleaner consistent power. It will easily run a set of warmers plus misc. accessories (cell phone charger, fan, etc.). It's extremely quiet, I could have a normal conversation sitting 10 feet away from it. It's quieter than some of the other inverters of the same size. It comes with a fuel gauge which is great for eyeballing how much fuel is left.

It was used for 8 days this year. It started up easily every time and ran well, a full tank of fuel can last just about the entire day. Filled with Rotella T6 oil. The carb was run dry with only a little fuel left in the tank. It was last ran October 21st.

It's in great running condition, with some scrapes on the outer plastic which are visible in the pictures. The only reason I'm selling it is I got a good deal on a larger Yamaha inverter.

1104171808.jpeg 1104171808a.jpeg
1104171809.jpeg