Gaming Computer for sale or trade

Cliff#11

$900
This Computer was purchaced new(dec 2006)from Falcon Northwest MachV addition. Paid $6,999 for computer alone w/o the monitor). Everything has be upgraded. I have a ton of time and money into this machine. I will Format all drives Before sale and re-install Windows XP Pro with no overclocking. (I can overclock video cards and processor if requested but really not needed. I will not changed any registry files.

Full tower titainium tower with falcon northwest logo LED on front. Aggressive air cooling.
DUEL 7900 GTO OVERCLOCKED VIDEO CARDS
DUEL WESTERNDIGITAL 250G HARD DRIVES SATA RAID O.
AUDIOLOGY Z2 SOUND CARD
DVD RR drive
"A" Floppy
850 WATT P/S
8 GIG'S OCZ DDR3 1333 RAM(4 2GIG STRIPS)
SAMSUNG 19' LCD TILT MONITOR 910t WITH TILT MASTER SOFTWARE(paid $1100 new) lists for $699 new now)
WINDOW'S SP PRO WITH DISC'S UP TO SERVICE PACK 3(Free included)
ACOUSTIC AUTHORITY 6' SUB WITH 2 DESK STAND SPEAKERS VOL,BASE,TREB HAND CONTROLLER
BELKIN N1 WIRELESS ROUTER
LINKSYS WIRELESS ROUTER
EPSON COLOR PRINTER/SCANNER IN ONE(NEEDS COLOR INK)
MANY GAMES(COD 4,WORLD OF WARCRAFT WITH 4 ACCOUNTS INCLUDED),2 full copy's of Age of Conan 1 opened and one unopened, GuildWars,Neverwinter nites. some others.

A ton of extra software,drivers,programs cable and accesories included too many to add.
(3 processors(AMD Phantom also never used),extra ram.

$900 FIRM. You pay for shipping.
will email more specific info or pic's to requested.

SDC13403.jpg

SDC13400.jpg

SDC13398.jpg

J

jasonkorrey

I wish to buy this one but I already have one computer in which I am playing the game regular basis. That's my lucky computer and using it I have completed so many games.