Generator: Ryobi RYI2000

D-Swens

Ryobi RYI2000 Generator.

Got this generator about a year ago. It has been used a small handful of times, and is basically as new.

Everything works perfectly, starts with ease, and runs smooth.

Has always been stored indoors (actually in a nice office :D), fuel stabilizer in tank. Started every few months just to keep it clean and running, but has never really been used much.

Everywhere I seem to go ride has power.

To be honest, I can't give you every spec there ever was, and do a thorough review of one generator vs another, and compare all the stats side-by-side ect. Please do your research if interested in all that stuff.

This is the only generator I have ever owned. It is pretty quiet for what it is. Not quite what the Honda's and Yamaha's are, but much quieter than the "noisy" ones.
- I was running 2 sets of tire warmers on it. I'd say it depends what kind of warmers you have, as to whether it will support that, but it is right on that fine line. I think it kicked off twice durring a cool day when we were calling for a lot of power to keep warm, but that was at max load on the cheap-crap tire warmers. The woodcrafts and Hawks' seemed to roll smooth.

Like I said, she is basically brand new.

Asking $299.

Shipping might be out of the question because of the weight, but I can try if you want.

I am driving from Richmond, VA to NY, and then Boston over LaborDay weekend if anybody wants to meet...
Otherwise, its here at the shop.

freeflydive

Let me know if the sale doesn't go through...I can pick it up along w/ a ArmourBodies superbike kit for my '12 S1000RR (stock exhaust). :)

Cheers,
Majdi

D-Swens

freeflydive;286014 wrote: Let me know if the sale doesn't go through...I can pick it up along w/ a ArmourBodies superbike kit for my '12 S1000RR (stock exhaust). :)

Cheers,
Majdi
I took a deposit, and I think the gentlemen will definitely follow through. Out of respect I definitely need to give him the chance to pick it up, which I'm fairly certain he will.

I'd still love the chance to hook you up with some new bodywork though. Shot you a detailed email back. Let me know if you want to make that happen, or if you have any questions at all.

thanks,
Drew

freeflydive

Thanks for the reply/feedback. I'm interested in the track body, but have to put it on the rear burner for now while I get my suspension sorted. But I'm still in the market for a generator. ;)