GoPro Motorsports Wide Camera

alphamale

Used a handful of times. I will include a 2GB SD card. (maybe even 2 if I don't have to bump this a million times)

Has every mount configuration. I only used one of the flat bottom ones.

$150 shipped.

For $25 more, I will include a energizer (AA/AAA) charger and 6 rechargeable Energizer AAA batteries and 2 AA rechargeable batteries, a $30-40 value.

Thanks!

paypal = tigastile at yahoo dotcom

JeffreyDeal197

would love to buy this but i have no way to buy things online, i always have to get a friend with a credit card to hook me up while i pay him in cash, and i don't have a credit card because, well, for obvious reasons like buying things i really want online >_>

let me see what i can do.

alphamale

You can send me a check or money order if you want. Paypal will let you pay with your checking account, but it takes a few days to certify that it's your account.

JeffreyDeal197

i'm getting ahold of my buddy nic right now, he has an account, i'll get back to you in a few so this is all legit and kosher.

JeffreyDeal197

ok i pm'd him your name on there, told him i'd pay a small surcharge for it and everything should be legit and kosher come tomorrow. i've been wanting one of these for a LONG time now, not particularly for track use but that will just be an added bonus.

you mind if i ask that you include the other SD card? the only ones i have are a 512 mb i use it in my point and shoot and the 8 gig micro SD i use for my cell phone, which this cam probably won't read due to the size. i have my own rechargeable batteries so i don't need any to go with the cam, though it was nice of you to offer as much :D

alphamale

I'm definitely hooking you up with 2 SD cards. One of them is literally brand new. The other i've used maybe 5-6 times.

Nate

JeffreyDeal197

you are the MAN!!! now i'm itching for this to get over and done with, i just set aside the cash in my wallet to get it done, and i'm kinda enjoying the fact that i don't have to be up at 4 am friday morning to buy myself things i want for black friday/my birthday, instead i can keep the money in a better market. i could care less about walmart or sears, screw them :D

rk97

^ you really don't have a credit card? No credit history is almost as bad as negative credit history...

JeffreyDeal197

well i hate to cancel on you but i checked with the local pep boys and they have one in stock 70 miles down the road....as much as i want the wide, i think i'm going to settle for the older regular model. sorry about this. i'll ask around to see if anybody else i know wants it.