GoProHD NIB

fast03600rr

Hey guys I've got a couple of GoPro HD's for sale. Bought them and decided I need cash more than people need gifts. These things have awesome vid and sound. Shoot me a pm if your interested....

EDIT: I'm going to let these go for 245 shipped

29130_579057642256_57506443_33681319_8171459_n.jpg

ronhix

fast03600rr;134759 wrote: 260shipped, i'm in indianapolis
Just a friendly heads up, at the price you aren't gonna move any of those cams. People can get those exact cameras from NESBA's online store for $299 with 60 trackday reward points coming back to them...so that is a net cost of $239 + shipping.

fast03600rr

ronhix;134762 wrote: Just a friendly heads up, at the price you aren't gonna move any of those cams. People can get those exact cameras from NESBA's online store for $299 with 60 trackday reward points coming back to them...so that is a net cost of $239 + shipping.
i appreciate the heads up. i cant lower my price much without taking a hit on these though.....

ronhix

fast03600rr;134771 wrote: i appreciate the heads up. i cant lower my price much without taking a hit on these though.....
Yeah, I hear ya. The TrackdayStore is hard to beat. :)

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
looks like they fell off the back of a truck.

You are asking too much...along with the TDS and credits, they are sold elsewhere on the interwebs for cheaper than what you are asking...though not as cheap as the net price from TDS

Joe Vital

i think he means they fell off the truck before they got to the store.

you may well have to take the hit on these things they are becoming a dime a dozen and many places are selling them cheaper than what you have posted here.

alphamale

Joe Vital;134845 wrote: i think he means they fell off the truck before they got to the store.

you may well have to take the hit on these things they are becoming a dime a dozen and many places are selling them cheaper than what you have posted here.
Ahh yes... good ole urban dictionary.