Got bumped to 'I' @ NCBike

devildogae

I gotta say thanks to all the CR's that rode with me in B group Sat and Sun. I learned a ton this weekend and felt really good. First time running a track in the rain on Sat, getting wet that evening, but Sun was awesome! Thanks to my pit mate Danny for the advise as well! Felt really good out there and got the Bump ti 'I'. Outstanding event!! :)

image-5.jpg

Luisrromero

NICE MAN! I’m glad you where able to get bumped to I group. I believe we were sitting next to you on Saturday( i had the black, silver 600RR) . Had a great time despite the weather… Met some new people and can’t wait to go back to NCBIKE next year.

AJay

CONGRATS !

I envy you Brother.. I never got the official bump, I was simply asked to leave the B/Novice group a while back ;)

Were you in black leather? I remember the blue painters tape and conventional forks but do not recall if you were blasting past me like I was sitting still (Likely.. I was on the SV) or if we were swapping positions on the back half.

Anyway... Congrats, getting the bump from control says you are not only capable of making pace, you can hold the line and handle yourself in traffic.

Congrats again !

AJay

devildogae

AJay;289567 wrote: CONGRATS !

I envy you Brother.. I never got the official bump, I was simply asked to leave the B/Novice group a while back ;)

Were you in black leather? I remember the blue painters tape and conventional forks but do not recall if you were blasting past me like I was sitting still (Likely.. I was on the SV) or if we were swapping positions on the back half.

Anyway... Congrats, getting the bump from control says you are not only capable of making pace, you can hold the line and handle yourself in traffic.

Congrats again !

AJay
I was in blue & grey alpinestars leather, black Kawi zx6r stock street bike. I should have some vids up soon! I would love to ride a track only bike that's stripped of all the heavy junk ya don't need. I only got to ride two sessions in 'I' group and didn't ride the last session of the day. I got to pass in a corner for the first time, it felt great!!

devildogae

Luisrromero;289531 wrote: NICE MAN! I’m glad you where able to get bumped to I group. I believe we were sitting next to you on Saturday( i had the black, silver 600RR) . Had a great time despite the weather… Met some new people and can’t wait to go back to NCBIKE next year.
Yea I think so, you were with a big group right?

Unbroken13

I'm doing both... My first track day was north earlier in the year and I wanna see how much I have improved... Plus hands down vir is the nicest track I've been 2

ADVRacer

Good job and welcome to this sick addiction. "I" Group can be crazy, wide disparity of skill levels. Never assume someone is going to do what they're supposed to do. Plan your passes far in advance and keep them clean. You'll be riding in "A" before you know it.

devildogae

Unbroken13;289645 wrote: I'm doing both... My first track day was north earlier in the year and I wanna see how much I have improved... Plus hands down vir is the nicest track I've been 2
Yea, I do love VIR North, wish I could go but can't get off work...