Got Nesba?

Hitman954

Nesba, does a body good!!

I just got back from a track weekend at Jennings GP with some friends from the dirty south. I knew we (my friend and I) would be pritty fast compared to the other guys in the intermidiate class. Well, they kicked me out and then kicked him out shortly after. Even after that we were smokin some of the CR's. I ran with a couple guys that were rollin pritty fast, I checked with them on thier times and our best was a 1:25 and runnin consistant 1:28. I thought this was pritty good. I'm not sayin I'm fast, and I'm not sayin they're slow. I just want to thank the CR's of Nesba for helping me ride better. And so the list begins.....Jordan for your many times of help, David also many times of help, Stevie B for loosening my death grip on the bars and showing me how to exit turns faster, Kim for helping me with my body and lines, Nolan for towing me a couple times, Greg K. for our many talks about traction and grip and carring speed through turns, Allen for showing me a better way to dial on speed and showing me corner one at blackhawk, Ron Hix for explaining turning with your brakes and trail braking, Chad Trank for making me go faster through turns, Joe & Marshal w/ Turn One for helping with my suspension. Sorry if I forgot anyone else I worked with this year. This is my first year with Nesba and it was a blast. I didn't realize how much you guys helped me until now. All year I rode with ya'll and felt I was getting better, but ya'll in the intermediate group are fast and it was hard to tell how well I was doing. I went down south and represented Nesba the right way, rollin out with fast clean passes. Got some compliments on that too. NESBA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also forgot to mention, Fred your morning meetings and tech inspections are top notch and ARE THE BEST!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! to everyone with Nesba, we make this a great group to ride with.

ronhix

That's awesome! I started with NESBA as well, it truly is a great place to learn how to ride.

Hitman954

well I didn't start with Nesba, but I sure am glad I'm here. I also told people when they asked about my riding "Nesba, does a body good!"

greeny

haha that's awesome... way to represent! you're very receptive to any and all advice, and i think that's one of the reasons you're doing such a good job out there.

jigs

I'm glad there different orgs,mostly for availability,and am for any org that takes people off the streets and in a controlled environmnent, but I would never trade my first 3 years exclusivley with NESBA...I was very proud after hard work and alot of time to get the bump to "A"....that was a moment to remember.....I like to earn it.

Kim

Awesome - thanks for taking the time to do a little write up. Love reading this stuff, especially now that my season's over and I'm living vicariously through others :D. Congrats and keep up the great work - looking forward to riding with you next year!!

j_fuggin_t

Spot on with everything bro!!! I started with nesba for my intro, got addicted did some days with that "other" org around here, realized I was better off with nesba, started the year with nesba, met Nolan & Kim, got bumped to I group and started getting faster, decided to do gingerman with the "other" org and nearly got killed, then nolan worked with me & his advice of stay on the gas here, Nolan kept that embedded in my head... Palella kept working with me & noticed some things I was doing with my legs theeeen he made me do an entire session at bhf with my butt NOT touching the seat (talk about tired quads) then came hix, said "I wouldn't gonmuch faster on them tires) started to go faster on diff tires, then trank told me at sed day, "if you don't get your head down in turn 7 your gonna crash" so I fixed that. Then Nolan picked up a habit of where my knee was on the tank & said don't do that & Kim showed me what to do. Yet again got faster, then palella yelled at me for not making some easy passes, so then I said fuck it, faster or bin it. Then Putnam finale, kept going faster then palella showed me a few spots where i could pick up speed and applied it, theeeennn shit got real when i got the A bump, passed Kim with her move that she taught me, got dirty look and scolding lol. Then survived my first full day of A with welcome to A passes from nearly everyone under the sun lol...

Cliff notes: NESBA is the shit and will be my sole group to ride from (unless I need a fix and there is no event in a long span) lol :D thanks guys and can't wait till next season!!