Gratitude to all at VIR on 7/5 7/6

StreetRider

I actually posted in the Mid Atlantic thread, should have been this one. Anyway, give thanks to all who cheered me on as this was my first time doing VIR North and South. Thanks to all my friends, this week was a blast. Special thanks to Cal the CR who took time to work with me, I really appreciate that. Thanks to all the other Crs who made the event as safe as safe could be. Looking forward to seeing all again next year.

LesPow

Control Rider
Yes I know, with out me you would be nothing and I take full credit for your progress. I am so great that you must feel obligated to post how great I am. Me, myself and I would like to accept your gratitude.

My name is not Cal by the way. Hahahaha

Yeah Mills I'm slowly coming down from that high. VIR is the $hit.

Also thanks to Mark for showing us some o' that southern hospitality.

Perlzuki

Les & group. It was great getting to hang with you again. Yall come on back anytime!!!!!
Hope to get up to NJ before the years out.

Mark
SE CR #249
06 GSXR 1000

Your new ride still looks new! Whats up with that??????????

bike428

StreetRider;68661 wrote: I actually posted in the Mid Atlantic thread, should have been this one. Anyway, give thanks to all who cheered me on as this was my first time doing VIR North and South. Thanks to all my friends, this week was a blast. Special thanks to Cal the CR who took time to work with me, I really appreciate that. Thanks to all the other Crs who made the event as safe as safe could be. Looking forward to seeing all again next year.
Mills, it was great meeting you and working with you. Nice progress on Monday at the north course bro. I have to tell my boy Rasta to ease up on you.......although he was rolling strong and looking good in A on Monday. Look forward to seeing you guys next year and I have got to make it to NJMP to hang with y'all. PEACE! :)

StreetRider

I appreciate the sentiments Bro. The pleasure was all mine. Looking forward to the next time at VIR. Cant wait, more hills to conquer...