great day at putnam my little boy loved it also

bsinclair

thanks goes out to all the nesba control riders and also all the nesba riders as no one is a stranger. my little boy had a ball as he earned his newbie sticker...

stereoman4

Agree

Cute pictures.

I completely agree that Putnam was a blast! The forecast was pretty discouraging, but it turned out to be beautiful as usual.

Does anybody know who was taking pictures? When I crash I want to remember how pretty my bike was now.

beac83

Sweet Pics! I had a blast this weekend at Putnam as well. Great to see everyone and have a great time.

Matt G usually takes pics in the MW, but he was CR'ing all weekend, so I don't know how many pics he took. If anyone else has pics, we all love to look at them. Post them up if you are willing to share, and put a link here. Thanks!

DB_ZX10r

Saturday I received a card from joshmaynardphotography.com

And bsinclair the kid pics are absolutely great!! You may want to start a trackday fund right next to a college fund for him for when he gets older. :D

Wink

I know that Matt took some pics in T-10, so there will be some pics :)

It also looked like they had a professional on course, anyone know who he was?

ctrank

I took a few pics in T10 and I know Matt did also.

Give us a few days to get them sorted out....

Dsc_0175.jpg

ctrank

DB_ZX10r;62489 wrote: Chad, the pic of your son putting his bike in the wheel chock is priceless!!
I'm afraid I can't take credit for that future AMA racer. The guy who started this thread is the proud father. But I do agree, the picture is priceless. :D

clockworkjon

Just poking my head in to tell you how awesome those pics of your kid are! My son turns 9 months this week but before he was even born I bought the blue version of that little motorcycle. Can't wait until he's old enough to use it! Thanks for brightening my day!

Kim

bsinclair;62384 wrote: thanks goes out to all the nesba control riders and also all the nesba riders as no one is a stranger. my little boy had a ball as he earned his newbie sticker...
He was so cute walking/riding around the pits. When I asked him how old he was he told me "terrible two." Lol.

Great weekend everyone! Can't wait 'til the next one!

Kim

bsinclair;62384 wrote: thanks goes out to all the nesba control riders and also all the nesba riders as no one is a stranger. my little boy had a ball as he earned his newbie sticker...
He was so cute walking/riding around the pits. When I asked him how old he was he told me "terrible two." Lol.

Great weekend everyone! See y'all in July!!

bsinclair

thank you all for your kind words about him. his pw50 is patiently waiting in the barn. he sits on it everyday and motorboats. hopefully by the end of the summer he is riding as he's only 2 1/2.