Great Video

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
If youre looking to shake the winter blues, this might help (or make it worse) I was at a Motorcycle Training program today and a video/short movie was mentioned. It is called Semper Ride. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHA-y2q8AQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Very good video that I would encourage anyone to watch. If you've tried explaining why we ride on the track, this explains it well. You'll even see a cameo from someone you all know from NESBA. Enjoy and be safe.

ceptorman

What it it will all the free movie threads?

What's the deal with all these new threads about watching a movie? Is there a spam filter on Nesba's site? Are they malware sites? They're very annoying.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
ceptorman;300727 wrote: What's the deal with all these new threads about watching a movie? Is there a spam filter on Nesba's site? Are they malware sites? They're very annoying.
Not Spam. It's a good video. Click the link, crack a beer, and chill.

ceptorman

Slitherin;300793 wrote: Not Spam. It's a good video. Click the link, crack a beer, and chill.
Very cool video, thanks. I did not mean your video, I meant the threads started by new member with a whole list of free movies to watch. They're always disappear after a day or two.

Pseudolus

Slitherin;300658 wrote: If youre looking to shake the winter blues, this might help (or make it worse) I was at a Motorcycle Training program today and a video/short movie was mentioned. It is called Semper Ride. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHA-y2q8AQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player Very good video that I would encourage anyone to watch. If you've tried explaining why we ride on the track, this explains it well. You'll even see a cameo from someone you all know from NESBA. Enjoy and be safe.
Just watched it with my five year old. Excellent vid!

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1pfol5LePY

Here is when Semper Ride was teamed up with Jason Pridmore at VIR 2 summers ago. Otto Man and I both happened to be out there. It was a great opportunity for those who had never been on the track to explore the limits of their bike in a secure environment. Many said they would look at orgs like NESBA..ect.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
ceptorman;300799 wrote: Very cool video, thanks. I did not mean your video, I meant the threads started by new member with a whole list of free movies to watch. They're always disappear after a day or two.
No sweat Bill. I just didn't want people to think this one was spam. I don't post up links to videos much but figured for those of us stuck with yet another couple of inches of snow coming, it might make the time go by a little easier. Hard to believe the first TD is what, 6 weeks out? Don't get me wrong, I love my snow and skiing/boarding with my son but its getting harder to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This video warmed me up a bit. Hell, I'm going to have to get Bob to autograph something for me. Didn't know we had a movie star in our midst.

yokel84

Ok, so, my favorite quote from the video: "You're an idiot if you don't wear your gear" says the guy who just crashed a motorcycle on purpose. (33:30)

They should test all gear this way