Haulmark 20 x 8 Enclosed Trailer w/ Air Conditioning

LilRichard

Jun 17, 2010
1999 Haulmark Elite Race trailer with torsion axles and electric brakes. Trailer is wired for 30 amp electric that powers a 15k rooftop air conditioner, two overhead fluorescent lights, two onboard electrical outlets, as well as external floodlights. Also wired for DC with onboard battery for overheard lights as well as electric tongue jack. The trailer is insulated and has plywood walls and overhead ceiling. Trailer has diamond plate rear fold down door with assist, as well as diamond plate tracks for vehicle tires. E Track installed on the walls as well as floor for securing loose items. Built in storage cabinets up front. Floodlights were recently upgraded with low draw LED lights.

If you’re looking for a trailer that is ready to hit the road and has been well cared for, this is it. It’s made a few recent runs to Barber as well as Homestead – so it’s ready to go the distance. I’d rate it a 9/10 mechanically. Most recent major service was last year and includes new tires, brake pads, and bearings. Includes 2 new mounted spare tires.

Aesthetically it’s not perfect, the trailer shows some age. The previous owner hit a curb in the right rear, resulting in cosmetic damage that does NOT affect function. Reason for sale is an upgrade to a gooseneck.

Looking for $3,500. You can reach me at: eight one 3 - seven 6 0 - 1 7 nine six.

IMG_3759.JPG

IMG_3755.JPG

IMG_3761.JPG

IMG_3758.JPG

LilRichard

Jun 17, 2010
Well, you always try to shoot for a good, but reasonable price. Guess I went too low!

That being said, I got a smoking deal on a gooseneck that I'm outfitting for track duty now... so no reason to be upset.

Ex. 39

Oct 9, 2011
LilRichard;261144 wrote: Well, you always try to shoot for a good, but reasonable price. Guess I went too low!

That being said, I got a smoking deal on a gooseneck that I'm outfitting for track duty now... so no reason to be upset.
yup, 3 years ago, i gave $3500 for an 8x20 Vnose (total of almost 24' including the V), 2004 model, and THAT was a deal. It was bare bones, ive since tricked it out pretty damn nice, and have probably $5500 in it. No way i'd sell it for anywhere near as low as you sold yours for.