Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka KS

MOTOXAZ

Anyone know any dates for 2010 track days? I live in Phoenix, AZ but I have all my family in Kansas City. I saw AMA race at Heartland in Aug 09 and have wanted to ride the track ever since.

sasrocks

MOTOXAZ;107133 wrote: Anyone know any dates for 2010 track days? I live in Phoenix, AZ but I have all my family in Kansas City. I saw AMA race at Heartland in Aug 09 and have wanted to ride the track ever since.
Haha Who is this, really? Crash? Binx?:notsure:

Just kidding, the dates are still being finalized, stay tuned and hope to see you out there.

And post this in Mid Central forum if you really want some love and attention

binx_19

hahaha you are funny sasrock, there is a rumor that HPT is not going to be giving much love what ever that means.

MOTOXAZ

sasrocks;107142 wrote: Haha Who is this, really? Crash? Binx?:notsure:

Just kidding, the dates are still being finalized, stay tuned and hope to see you out there.

And post this in Mid Central forum if you really want some love and attention
Ya im hardly on here since im out in AZ. Signed up back in August I think it was looking for a tracked out R6. Now that I got one I want to run HPT

binx_19

MOTOXAZ;107210 wrote: Ya im hardly on here since im out in AZ. Signed up back in August I think it was looking for a tracked out R6. Now that I got one I want to run HPT
pay attention to mid-central then, HPT is suppose to be our "Home Track"

machdw69

Looks like they're putting on their own track days. Looks like a NESBA type format as well.

Motorcycle Track Days Rules and Registration

Motorcycle Track Day Riders Packet

NOTE: All participants must read Rider's Packet.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. EVENT TIME, SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Heartland Park Motorcycle Track Days

Experience the thrills of the Heartland Park Topeka road course in your own sport bike with the HPT Motorcycle Track Days, the ultimate track day for street bikes and their riders! Controlled conditions and control riders for novice riders ensure a safe experience.

Our premier road course is open to the first 90 registered riders. Levels of expertise include novice, intermediate, and advanced. Gates will open at 7:00 a.m. with bikes on track (following tech inspection) at 9:00 a.m. Please note...no registrations will be accepted after 10:00 a.m.
Before you come out to Heartland Park please make sure that you read the rider's packet.

2010 Motorcycle Track Day Dates

Sunday, April 11

Monday, May 10

Sunday, June 13

Sunday, July 25

Sunday, August 8

Monday, September 13