Hello from Norfolk, Va

trickyricky

Nov 5, 2009
Hello to one and all, finally getting it done right since coming back from living overseas for almost 10 years. A lot has changed, including the bike riding scene. Looking forward to start meeting and networking with you all!!!

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
Welcome back bro, I too was overseas for about 10 years and, I just did my first trackday with NESBA at NJMP on the 8th. Great day, great org, and very nice facility. Where are you coming from? I came from Sigonella.

trickyricky

Nov 5, 2009
Thanks to all for the welcome. I've spent 6 years in Naples, Italy and my last 4 in Yokohama, Japan, needles to say track days on either place was outstanding! So looking forward to my first outing back on home soil!

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
Hey bro,

Shoot me a PM and we'll hook up and I can fill you in on the details of the area and trackdays around here. By the way what are you riding right now? When I was there I rode Mugello once(really expensive) and Misano twice(before the config change) then of course there was the 3 tracks in Sicily, Racalmuto, Siracusa, and Pergusa. Let me know.

trickyricky

Nov 5, 2009
My bike now is an '02 GSXR-750, gathering all the parts for front upgrade.
1bad7; So you were in Sigonella? I loved Mugello, also did Vallelunga, Imola, didn't like the noise restrictions, went to Jerez, Valencia, Brno. In Japan I went to Ebisu, Fuji, Tsukuba and Motegi (the most expensive one day track event, by far!!!!).

Snikwad: Sup. Going to the meet on the 21st?

Glad to see a few Va riders, do you guys travel together to the venues?

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
Yeah, Mugello is hard to beat. It was about 300 Euro for the day, but it is Mugello right. Did you know Steve Showalter when you were in Naples? I used to talk to him all the time. Do you know Johnny Herrera? I went up to NJMP on the 8th and rode that track, it's a pretty good track, I'd definitely like to go back again. It had been way too long since I had been to the track. give me a call and we'll get together.

John

2trill357

Aug 14, 2009
What's up boss?!?!

I used to be stationed in LaMaddalena for 4yrs and have also been to Naples & Sigonella. Italy is a great place to be!

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
If I could go back today, I'd be gone bro I can tell you that for sure.

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
We all need to hook up and go for a ride, and of course when the season starts roll out together to the tracks.

2trill357

Aug 14, 2009
I'm down but unfortunately my rides are in the garage hibernating (read "taken apart/being fixed/being upgraded") until next season.

1bad7

Dec 3, 2008
Let me know if you need a hand bro(I only work on all my stuff). I'm in Chesapeake, right at the upper edge of Suffolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake.