ERB68

Hitman954;137864 wrote: I'm at blackhawk farms and need
a front axle bolt for a cbr600rr 03
if you can help me my number is
217-414-7897.
Thank you Brent Sudduth
I got ya bro

jigs

Hitman954;138183 wrote: Thanks Ed, you saved the weekend!!
Yup..Ed's a good guy,prolly aint' gonna have anymore axle bolts for a 600RR anymore though....:dunno:

ERB68

jigs;138185 wrote: Yup..Ed's a good guy,prolly aint' gonna have anymore axle bolts for a 600RR anymore though....:dunno:
I will, cause it's the same bolt as the axle bolt on my CBR1100XX blackbird. Witch is where it came from. I took it off my other bike so we could both ride this weekend.

But yes my spares will be going with the guy who is coming to buy the 600.

jigs

ERB68;138187 wrote: I will, cause it's the same bolt as the axle bolt on my CBR1100XX blackbird. Witch is where it came from. I took it off my other bike so we could both ride this weekend.

But yes my spares will be going with the guy who is coming to buy the 600.
Well the Blackbird's one bike I know isn't going anywhere.See you soon.

ERB68

Hitman954;138486 wrote: Ya know I still owe you for the save. I wont forget it!!
I got the bolt back from Turn One today.

No problem, glad to help.

Pay it forward

ERB68

matchbx91;139267 wrote: yes thanks ed, you are the man, owe you biiiiigggggg time, i had a great weekend thanks to you!!
I'm glad the weekend worked out. I got a little bummed for you when the battery crapped out. Glad you were able to get thing sorted and get to ride.

Many people stepped up to help me so I just try to share that spirit.

Hitman954

and so the song plays on............back in feb or march a guy posted on here that he needed a front rotor for his 954RR. I had two in my garage. They were from Indiana going to Road Atlanta. I got the message at 3:00 thursday and had the rotors in his hands by friday morning at 9:00 he only missed the first session and road for three days. I think I saved his trip.
Nesbians Rock!!!!!