Hey!!!

LX3

Hey guys what's going on? My name's Lauren, new to the site, came across it and registered. I don't own a bike, not yet at least, I'm always mistaken for a girly girl, but deep inside I have a secret passion for bikes. I used to talk about getting one all the time but my Mom would always ridicule me saying it wasn't lady like lol, she's so old school. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you! :)

flynlow69

good morning, welcome to nesba!

its all good for girls to ride, bought my daughter her first bike when she turned 8.

SGT-CHAOS

Welcome Lauren, you should take advantage of the off season coming up to make a bike purchase. That's how I purchased my second bike. You'll like it on here. Im in the Bronx, and so are a few others. Welcome to NESBA.

The Sergeant-

CBRtist

WELCOME!

Well I'm a mom that rides a bike and I like to think I'm ladylike :rolleyes: AND I'm raising my daughter to ride, she's 4 and rides a dirtbike (with training wheels).

I think it's great that you're exploring this bike side of you. You can learn a lot from riding a motorcycle safely and I think it makes you a more defensive driver.

So where do you plan to start? Getting a bike and taking an MSF course? PM me with anything you're curious about.

avizpls

#11-A
my wifes name is lauren. She got her first bike and learned to ride 2 years ago. After one summer on a 250, she got a 650R and rides it well. It can be quite lady like

LX3

I just love it, the idea of the bike gives me an indescribable thrill :)! I would definitely love to check it out, I'm have an issue locating the schedule. Oh and Seargant, that's awesome, I have family out in the Bronx.

LX3

I'm actually a little afraid to hop on a bike though, lol I wish I knew someone who had one that way I could ask to be taught, looks like I'm gonna need to make a friend here ASAP.

GriffinD

I would go register for the MSF New Rider course asap. They have them in Queens & Long Island. They also provide a bike (ole skool 250cc) to learn on & its a mixture of classroom & course riding. Are you in Manhattan?

http://www.nysmsp.org/