Hi from Pittsburgh PA

GCBC

Hi from peters township area.
Used to run with nesba and a few other groups a few years ago on a few ducatis a couple zx6r's and a repsol, did a lot of riding down in florida and just moved back up here to PA. Pitt Race aka beaverun, I used to run all the car programs and coach as well years ago and now that Im back ive heard they FINALLY got the track extension on. Will it be up and running on the 5/23-24 day? or just the old right hand turn only north track so I completely roast the right side of the tire and the left is 70% haha.

Unfortunately, after the move up ive sold my enclosed trailer, ford raptor and my 14 zx10r. My Ktm 1190R adventure would be fun to spin a couple laps on but not practical to show up with just that.

I do however had a new ducati monster 821 stripe on order that SHOULD be in early this week so I can get 200miles and some fresh oil in it before I borrow a suv and rent a trailer and slap it in the back for a noob-esque TD which im sooo non accustomed to LOL.

Been a while since Ive hit this track on a bike, and never on a non superbike, let alone a monster, anyone know what the middle of the pack lap times are for intermediate? I figure Id be able to lay down at least a 1:13 almost right off the bat even on the monster but dont recall what a fast time on a superbike is? I do recall running right around 1:00-1:03 in a gt3 and a few other cars

Also any local riders in my area hit me up w a pm, I need some riding buddies for off road adventure and for back road ripping.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome to N2! We will be running just the North course at our May and June events. The new south course extension will be run combined with the north course (aka full course) at our July and August events. Hope to meet you at one of them!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Welcome to N2! I hear the pavement is now underway, we'll post updates as we get them.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome, feel free to stop by my pit and introduce yourself. I do a lot of off road and have a small motocross track on my farm about an hour south of down town.

Tom

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Hey, I'm in Peters also. Also both a car and bike guy. If you're going to be at Pittrace next weekend, stop by. White dodge truck and enclosed trailer. Silver/black R6. Welcome!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to N2!! I will be directing the day this weekend, stop up and say hello. As for lap times, 1:13 work for intermediate but closer to entry level intermediate. Not to worry, if we see your pace as an issue we can discuss moving you to Novice to get your pace back up.

Hope to see you this weekend!