Huge Event!!! Road Atlanta Airfence Fundraiser in July

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
JRA:

I'm still going over all the events, the track the people and GENEROSITY that was displayed the entire weekend. I have never been part of such an event in my life, myself and ADVRacer (Scott) talked about it all the way back to NC. Reliving the festivities of Saturday night, truly amazing. Hats off to IRISH RACING and their crew :adore:. Hats off to the catered meal Saturday night (forgot the young man's name and the company he represents :eek: ) it was fantastic. Looking forward to seeing some photo's from Saturday night and the big check presentation pic. Thanks to all those behind the scenes, it really was amazing.

Thanks for letting me be part of the Raffle for Andrew Swenson's work, picking the winning ticket for Dennis Flowe was pretty cool!!

Meat

Jul 14, 2008
denbsteph;247608 wrote: Hats off to the catered meal Saturday night (forgot the young man's name and the company he represents :eek: ) it was fantastic.
I think it was Pig Labouski. We will support their barbecue every chance we get. That was a heck of a lot of barbecue to donate.

Meat

Jul 14, 2008
Really an incredible weekend all the way around. I rode with some good friends, met new people, ate with my good nesba friends, remembered my nesba buddies that passed, donated a few dollars and took home some stuff that I need for my motorcycle.

Dave561

Control Rider
Apr 25, 2014
Incredible weekend. Thanks to all that made this a success. The donations, staff and all the work that went into this event is amazing. I'm proud to be part of such a great organization with great people supporting a great cause.

stow

Jul 11, 2008
I am just amazed at the generosity and hard work that went into putting this event together. We truly have a great group of people in our paddock. A huge thank you to everyone.

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
Since this is a thread about RA, I wanted to post this pic of John Dunham giving me a tow on Saturday, I thought it was a pretty cool photo.THANKS MAN!!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Oct 20, 2008
NJ
Outstanding weekend and successful weekend! There was a lot of hard work put into this event. Thanks to everyone involved and it was good meeting a lot of extended NESBIAN family...

cartmen34

Jan 3, 2009
Were all the raffle items spoken for on Saturday night? I got sick and wasn't able to attend but I did buy some raffle tickets. Should I hang onto them?

franikk

Jul 19, 2008
The one item that was called, was claimed. Unless there was something that I missed.

jas0336

Jul 28, 2008
This weekend was awesome. I haven't been to any track since last October so returning, and to Rd Atlanta no less, brought some mixed feelings. I have to say it was EXACTLY what I needed. Pitting with the crew from Irish Racing, seeing old friends and meeting new ones just reminded me why I love this sport and NESBA so much.

To Kenny Walsh, Mike Ruhe and the Irish crew...thank you so much for all the work you guys did to get this going. Kenny, you've got a heart of gold brother.

To the SE NESBA group and everyone else that donated...thank you for helping make my favorite track safer. Rd ATL and I have a love hate relationship right now and this goes a long way to making it my favorite again.

I also wanted to mention, my friends from the Pig Lebowski, Ron and Damian, were really impressed by the generosity and camaraderie of our group. They had a great time so I think we should be able to convince them to come back for future meet and greets or even events like this at other tracks.

DanQ

Aug 23, 2011
jas0336;247825 wrote: This weekend was awesome. I haven't been to any track since last October so returning, and to Rd Atlanta no less, brought some mixed feelings. I have to say it was EXACTLY what I needed. Pitting with the crew from Irish Racing, seeing old friends and meeting new ones just reminded me why I love this sport and NESBA so much.

To Kenny Walsh, Mike Ruhe and the Irish crew...thank you so much for all the work you guys did to get this going. Kenny, you've got a heart of gold brother.

To the SE NESBA group and everyone else that donated...thank you for helping make my favorite track safer. Rd ATL and I have a love hate relationship right now and this goes a long way to making it my favorite again.

I also wanted to mention, my friends from the Pig Lebowski, Ron and Damian, were really impressed by the generosity and camaraderie of our group. They had a great time so I think we should be able to convince them to come back for future meet and greets or even events like this at other tracks.
I hear you Josh. I was seriously throttled down in those certain sections of track. But after I thought about everything I got back to normal (until my bike started imitating a 250).

Come on up to the VIR triple. Give me a call if you have my number. I'd like to see you there.

The BBQ crew was phenomenal as they were in October! Those guys are great, and I really enjoy talking to them so I can learn to cook.

Irish01

Jul 11, 2008
jas0336;247825 wrote: This weekend was awesome. I haven't been to any track since last October so returning, and to Rd Atlanta no less, brought some mixed feelings. I have to say it was EXACTLY what I needed. Pitting with the crew from Irish Racing, seeing old friends and meeting new ones just reminded me why I love this sport and NESBA so much.

Josh my brotha I bet it did, Bryan and you were tight. We are all glad this helped, I know it helped me too! :) Bryan, Stan and Mike along with ALL of our fallen Brothers and Sisters were watching down upon us with HUGE smiles! If it weren't for ALL involved this wouldn't have happened! Ron and Damian with the Pig Lebowski and everyone else that did their thing were instrumental with pulling this off! And DanQ, who are you kidding Brotha ;) ! YOUR contribution was INCREDIBLE as well :)

This was a family thing, no matter who did what, everyone that helped out went to making this the BIGGEST SINGLE DONATION event in the history of it (hopefully I'm right) , WOW! I say cheers to EVERYONE!

I say Thank You and Everyone who attended!

denbsteph

Sep 5, 2011
I was thinking about the meals that Saturday night, and I remember getting this nice and toasty slice of PIZZA BREAD! Not only one but two slices of it. Thanks CORYMAC!!