HUGE PRICE DROP. ENGINE W/ SPARE PARTS MUST GO!

MStone182

FREE SHIPPING OR DELIVERY depending on location. ...I have a 2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 that was converted to a race-prepped bike shortly after the initial purchase back in 2006. I AM THE CURRENT OWNER OF THIS MOTORCYCLE ALONG WITH ALL OF THE SPARE PARTS LISTED IN THIS AD. The engine was replaced after about 9,000 miles of street use along with a few other parts listed below. As mentioned, this is a full engine assembly that was fully maintained until the day is was removed from the bike. It has continued to be maintained in a temperature cooled garage. The only defect is one of the engine mounts is slightly stripped which can easily be repaired. I am looking for $1000 obo for the package. I can answer any further questions once contacted via email through the ad. Below are a list of other parts that come with the engine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Engine Assembly (Stock) w/ approx. 9,000 street miles
Stock Wire Harness
Stock ECU
Stock Throttle Bodies
Stock Fuel Pump
Stock Radiator w/ Resevoir
Stock Cooling Fan
Stock Rear Brake Caliper w/ Master Cylinder

Thanks for taking the time to check everything out!

It would not let me upload images as the files were too large. I can email/text photos upon request. I have attached a link to my local craigslist ad where pictures can be viewed as well. http://greenville.craigslist.org/mpo/5184948494.html

MStone182

Open to all reasonable offers, as well on individual parts. All internal parts are in excellent operating condition. It is taking up some much needed space in my 1-bedroom apartment. haha! :)