I’m just getting started. Just got a bike working on leathers. I live in Beaufort SC. Going to take a course from Ed Bargy, march 15.

domarena33

Track Day Superstar
I think it's like getting promoted to Brigadier General and then getting an assignment at the Pentagon.

You think you've arrived in life with your promotion but then realize you're just going to get shoved around for awhile by the three and four star upper classmen (much to their delight).
:rofl: but... that's how I'll grow as a rider. I don't want to be the fastest rider in the intermediate group forever

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
:rofl: you're almost correct except im never selling it. I'll put it on track for a few sessions here and there once I get a bigger trailer. It's funny you mention @HondaGalToo bc we've already messaged each other. I was going to buy her trailer until my van decided to eject it's woodruff key while I was changing the crank seal. :oops: Now im rebuilding a top end...
Good luck with all you have to do.

Trailer still for sale, price negotiable :)

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:rofl: you're almost correct except im never selling it. I'll put it on track for a few sessions here and there once I get a bigger trailer. It's funny you mention @HondaGalToo bc we've already messaged each other. I was going to buy her trailer until my van decided to eject it's woodruff key while I was changing the crank seal. :oops: Now im rebuilding a top end...

Sounds familiar...got to pull the trans out of my van last year. Best of luck.

Goodman

Photo-Rider
My Monster has handled track days with grace, rain and shine. Eventually will get something a little better for track use.

Goodman

Photo-Rider
More so don't want to put a janky pan underneath. lol Lets safety wire everything in sight. Factory weight 450 pounds, added wire weight 75lbs.

The B Team

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Homie with enough duct tape and zip ties, I'll put panigale fairings on there if you can find em. :squid:

You're still street riding that thing though...time to find ya a $2k dedicated track beater my friend.